freshflyfella
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been on this site for less than a week and already annoyed by moderators edit/moving/deleting things I post.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't think you quite get it. If your posts were deleted instead of approved you'd be considered a spammer by the system and you wouldn't be able to post ever again. It doesn't matter anyway, you've got your two posts, it no longer applies.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    wow, way to make yourself known. If you've been here for a week, that means you've had plenty of time to read the forum rules, and should know that ranting about moderator actions on a status update is not the way to go.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    And now that you've jumped up and said "Hey, look at me everyone", I AM looking at you, and am noting that in your whole 5 posts, 3 of them are breaking forum rules or arguing with moderators. Nice start ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T
Anyone else ever feel bad about always needing to ask for help on their game..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy