Recent content by freshflyfella

1. freshflyfella

it wouldnt let me siign in, but when i checked members to see if im still here, i found myself...

it wouldnt let me siign in, but when i checked members to see if im still here, i found myself, cluicked it, and now im signed in..weird
  2. freshflyfella

or someone with the given authority. Thanks.

or someone with the given authority. Thanks.
  3. freshflyfella

Hey moderators, delete this account..

Hey moderators, delete this account..
  4. freshflyfella

Is that the plastic clamp thing? If so be careful! I broke 3 girls with it.. they werent suppose...

Is that the plastic clamp thing? If so be careful! I broke 3 girls with it.. they werent suppose to bleed and they did, I also felt it hit and it wasn't comfy.. I was scared for them
  5. freshflyfella

prefer approval only where it belongs.. If it didnt belong there dont accept it..

prefer approval only where it belongs.. If it didnt belong there dont accept it..
  6. freshflyfella

I know all that, but ^^^^

I know all that, but ^^^^
  7. freshflyfella

the posts they edited and moved were preapproved before hitting the forums (as my 2 posts per...

the posts they edited and moved were preapproved before hitting the forums (as my 2 posts per day thingy) and than they go and delete status updates? Lamers indeed...
  8. freshflyfella

Been on this site for less than a week and already annoyed by moderators edit/moving/deleting...

Been on this site for less than a week and already annoyed by moderators edit/moving/deleting things I post.
  9. freshflyfella

Making multi-loot from single enemy without events.

I posted a thread in a place where I wanted people to see it...
  10. freshflyfella

its an RPGM XP question though.. 
  11. freshflyfella

Help me with a multi-loot drop script or something!!

Can anyone tell me step-by-step how to make or edit a script that will allow enemies to drop more than one loot?
  12. freshflyfella

Hello Everybody!

I am new to most of what RPG Maker has to offer. I had the origional for PS1 back in the 90's and I made a game than. I chose to get RPG Maker XP because it resembles it more than the newer ones. I am almost relearning everything from scratch. I hope to finish one of the projects I've started...
  13. freshflyfella

I tried copy and pasting a script (first time ever) . So not only am I not sure which section to paste the script in(assuming "Main"), but I have no idea which lines to edit or what to do on those lines.. I did Q-Basic like 15 years ago, but thats the closest thing to this kinda thing and i...
  14. freshflyfella

Master of the Wind [Complete RMXP game]

Can anyone help me get past this room? I would show the screenshot but there is no image uploader, only an URL thing.. The room is in the Castle right after the graveyard. Should there be two big boxes or am I missing something?
  15. freshflyfella

Working on a few projects.. One of them will blow the internet world away haha

Working on a few projects.. One of them will blow the internet world away haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?