Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woah, I didnt expect The Royal Tutor to be this good. Its a bit clichey but I'd give it 7.5 stars! For a slice of life it isnt boring.
    Its 2am and I cant sleep, I have this...I call that "quiet anxiety". That kind of anxiety when you dont feel really anxious, but you know that deep inside youre stressed as hecc...and ur heart beats normal, thats a good thing, unless you wake with normal-beating heart every 5 minutes and get scared as frisk bc you are used to it pounding fastly TwT"
    Guess I wont sleep time to do homework
    I haven't jogged for something nearly about 1,5 month and barely have been out for 2 weeks (except a walk). First I had my ankle twisted, then I started going out for a bit, but the tmperature dropped a lot so I stayed home bc it was too cold to enjoy outdoors. Im starting to get a little crazy. On Saturday there will be 13C, but idk how I survive T_T my legs are getting unpleasantly warm and hurt from lazing around.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I hate cardio. That's why I have dogs. Hard not to go out on that morning run with that hurt, accusatory face whining at you from 5 am onward when you try to skip it.
    Okay its past 2.30 am where I live, time to sleep and wake up in 4 hours bc I have to study for Chemistry (I tried studying now but...I got kinda distracted "^^ But I remembered some important things, so...).
    I just heard people ship Dream and Sans
    Now, I cant say that was unexpected
    but
    that was unexpected
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Yeah, the "deeper" parts of the Undertale fanbase are really cringe, but at a surface level their one of the less toxic fanbases. Certainly less toxic than SU or Star Wars, that's for sure. But that's basiclly true of any "popular" fanbase. Just look at Danganrompa or Minecraft for examples.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    It's even less toxic than MHA because if you type up "Undertale Fanart" on google it will take you a while to find something cringe but if you search up "MHA Fanart" you'll find something cringe (like BakugoxDeku fanart) on the front page.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Lolololo imma gona google mha fanart
    Okay Undertale first
    *Google*
    Lolo most of them are Sans fanarts Ive been too scared to look at
    Maybe not quite cringe lol
    Lol not all of them are cringe but some are ship fanarts, yet none of shiparts are cringe lolo
    Noooo
    I've been watching Tonikawa and suddenly there was this strange lewd joke
    Im mad and sad at the same time T_T
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    1: What's wrong with lewd jokes?
    and 2: Who is what is Tonikawa? Is this a vtuber? An anime?
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    1. I feel uneasy when seeing a lewd joke also I dont like them. I dont mind verbal jokes as long as theyre not gross, but anime tends to make strange, most of the times gross lewd jokes.
    2. Tonikawa is a romance anime whichs wholesome but it has some perverted jokes, yet none of them was gross or obnoxious so I didnt care, until this moment.
    Reactions: Quexp
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Okay, got it. Personally, I don't mind lewd jokes. I'm actually kind of into them (I'm horny) but I understand that other people aren't into the same stuff as me, and that's okay.
    Okay I have to give up on making games until I get a really good idea. And I have to study hard since Im finishing school this year.
    Reactions: strife094
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Aw. Well, even if you're not making an actual game, when you need a break, just tinker around in the engine. See what you can do with it. I did that for years before I started on anything serious.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I see now why they say just making something, anything. The greatest enemy in game making is indecision as it seems to paralyze people here into inaction for years... :kaoswt: Better to make any game, than try and make the perfect game, at least then you'll have made something versus always dreaming.
    Other people: *watch horrors*
    Me: *watches documents about cosmos and deep waters*
    I'm scared of huge, dark, sinister and silent places lol
    And the thought that somewhere in the universe there's Jupiter, scares the sheet out of me :kaoswt2:
    Damn, I have slept for only like <1 hour today. I got scared bc I read about guys encounter with demon which was supposed to happen irl. I thought that Id wake up randomly in the middle of the night and experience the same thing he did, until my relative reminded me that demons dont just randomly haunt you after you read a scary story lol still I was pretty creeped out and woke up twice, so I gave up trying to sleep.
    Lately my anxiety doesnt let me sleep properly and I wake up at night. Maybe thats because theres some serious change in my life now, lol.
    What am I doing wrong T_T I've tried to do Yoosung's Yandere route for a week now and I always fail
    I've participated in every Yoosung chat for the 1st two days, chose the answers he liked the most and tried to be possesive, but I still dont have the message where he tells me to not talk to Zen T_T
    I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow and see if something happens. Wish me good luck
    Started a new project, hopefully my laptop wont suddenly crash haha. I installed dropbox and copied my game files in case this happens, but Im still worried lol.
    SigmaSuccour
    SigmaSuccour
    Same. Even when I back it up on an external hard drive, I still feel I could lose it all somehow.
    So... I publish my game in small parts. XD And don't keep working on it for too long.
    That fixes my worry, that at-least I can't lose what's already out there.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I guess I will try to make the prologue and release it by chapters lol
    I hope that the prologue will be +30 min long...
    I remember that when I was making game for my friends (it crashed so I gave up on it: Im not even sure if any of them played it) Ive been doing 40 minutes gameplay for four/three months
    But I had many breaks lol I think that if I try hard I will manage to make the prologue by the end of February
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    My games live on a USB, though I try to remember to back my game files regularly.
    Hi everyone! Silver(Froggos)'s back! My computer is basically dying TwT so I was scared to do my projects, but I decided to ignore that and keep using it until it dies completly (gotta find my pendrive) I thought I'd try making something for Valentines Day tho Im 50% sure I wont make it- but I gotta be positive!!!
    guking
    guking
    I'd recommend soring your files in a online drive, like onedrive, google drive
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I'll try that
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    My computer is walking his last steps to the gaveyard, too.
    I back up my stuff on an USB and Dropbox.
    Also you cant have enough backups.
    I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it
    After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
    Sigony
    Sigony
    Good
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Lol I wasnt lolicon if thats what you think. I just found moe animes cute and relaxing to watch, but now they are just irritating lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...
I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyCat