Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! Froggo comes bacc again after a long break...having my ankle hurt yet another time "^w^
    Reactions: Wavelength
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Ouch about ankle, yay about returning!
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I hope it will get better in two weeks or at least before it starts to be hot outside
    Woah, I didnt expect The Royal Tutor to be this good. Its a bit clichey but I'd give it 7.5 stars! For a slice of life it isnt boring.
    Its 2am and I cant sleep, I have this...I call that "quiet anxiety". That kind of anxiety when you dont feel really anxious, but you know that deep inside youre stressed as hecc...and ur heart beats normal, thats a good thing, unless you wake with normal-beating heart every 5 minutes and get scared as frisk bc you are used to it pounding fastly TwT"
    Guess I wont sleep time to do homework
    I haven't jogged for something nearly about 1,5 month and barely have been out for 2 weeks (except a walk). First I had my ankle twisted, then I started going out for a bit, but the tmperature dropped a lot so I stayed home bc it was too cold to enjoy outdoors. Im starting to get a little crazy. On Saturday there will be 13C, but idk how I survive T_T my legs are getting unpleasantly warm and hurt from lazing around.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I hate cardio. That's why I have dogs. Hard not to go out on that morning run with that hurt, accusatory face whining at you from 5 am onward when you try to skip it.
    Okay its past 2.30 am where I live, time to sleep and wake up in 4 hours bc I have to study for Chemistry (I tried studying now but...I got kinda distracted "^^ But I remembered some important things, so...).
    I just heard people ship Dream and Sans
    Now, I cant say that was unexpected
    but
    that was unexpected
    • Haha
    Reactions: Bendyizzt
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Yeah, the "deeper" parts of the Undertale fanbase are really cringe, but at a surface level their one of the less toxic fanbases. Certainly less toxic than SU or Star Wars, that's for sure. But that's basiclly true of any "popular" fanbase. Just look at Danganrompa or Minecraft for examples.
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    It's even less toxic than MHA because if you type up "Undertale Fanart" on google it will take you a while to find something cringe but if you search up "MHA Fanart" you'll find something cringe (like BakugoxDeku fanart) on the front page.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Lolololo imma gona google mha fanart
    Okay Undertale first
    *Google*
    Lolo most of them are Sans fanarts Ive been too scared to look at
    Maybe not quite cringe lol
    Lol not all of them are cringe but some are ship fanarts, yet none of shiparts are cringe lolo
    Noooo
    I've been watching Tonikawa and suddenly there was this strange lewd joke
    Im mad and sad at the same time T_T
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    1: What's wrong with lewd jokes?
    and 2: Who is what is Tonikawa? Is this a vtuber? An anime?
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    1. I feel uneasy when seeing a lewd joke also I dont like them. I dont mind verbal jokes as long as theyre not gross, but anime tends to make strange, most of the times gross lewd jokes.
    2. Tonikawa is a romance anime whichs wholesome but it has some perverted jokes, yet none of them was gross or obnoxious so I didnt care, until this moment.
    Reactions: Quexp
    KrimsonKatt
    KrimsonKatt
    Okay, got it. Personally, I don't mind lewd jokes. I'm actually kind of into them (I'm horny) but I understand that other people aren't into the same stuff as me, and that's okay.
    Okay I have to give up on making games until I get a really good idea. And I have to study hard since Im finishing school this year.
    Reactions: strife094
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Aw. Well, even if you're not making an actual game, when you need a break, just tinker around in the engine. See what you can do with it. I did that for years before I started on anything serious.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    I see now why they say just making something, anything. The greatest enemy in game making is indecision as it seems to paralyze people here into inaction for years... :kaoswt: Better to make any game, than try and make the perfect game, at least then you'll have made something versus always dreaming.
    Other people: *watch horrors*
    Me: *watches documents about cosmos and deep waters*
    I'm scared of huge, dark, sinister and silent places lol
    And the thought that somewhere in the universe there's Jupiter, scares the sheet out of me :kaoswt2:
    Damn, I have slept for only like <1 hour today. I got scared bc I read about guys encounter with demon which was supposed to happen irl. I thought that Id wake up randomly in the middle of the night and experience the same thing he did, until my relative reminded me that demons dont just randomly haunt you after you read a scary story lol still I was pretty creeped out and woke up twice, so I gave up trying to sleep.
    Lately my anxiety doesnt let me sleep properly and I wake up at night. Maybe thats because theres some serious change in my life now, lol.
    What am I doing wrong T_T I've tried to do Yoosung's Yandere route for a week now and I always fail
    I've participated in every Yoosung chat for the 1st two days, chose the answers he liked the most and tried to be possesive, but I still dont have the message where he tells me to not talk to Zen T_T
    I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow and see if something happens. Wish me good luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsyloth