Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
    ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Nothing wrong with a good cry at Times - cleanses the soul xD
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    i agree lol
    Tip; If you size characters sheet to 786x512 you can have 64x64 sprites. Cool! So I only need to calculate some things and the power of non-plugin bigger sprites will be mine...
    What do you guys think about this map? Does it look okay?

(Btw sorry if I accidentally spammed with my status posts)
    1622829052538.png
    ok time to do parallax mapping
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Seems like I dont have the slightest idea how you do parallax mapping lol
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I find it easier than tile mapping, but maybe that's just how my brain works. There are several videos out there to explain it, so hopefully they're of some use to you. If not, you can always recruit a mapper.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Parallax mapping can seem daunting but once you get the hang of It... Yeah, always go parallax myself :D
    As @HexMozart88 says there are some good videos out there to het the basics down
    Yay, I finally gathered enough HG to buy Mystic Messenger's Christmas DLC! My precious milk cow...:kaopride:
    Reactions: Quexp
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Why isn't my milk cow giving any milk
    I tried playing Mystic Messenger and choosing options I'd choose in real life...I got the casual bad ending qwq
    • Haha
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I've done the same with other otome games (haven't played the one you mentioned yet) and I always end up getting the 'Forever alone' ending xD
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @slimmmeiske2 ill trade you, somehow i always end up with the Guy i like the least :/
    Lol
    • Haha
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    It's funny how otome games are about choosing the options you want and after some time you end up choosing answers based on whom you like the most, not what you feel qwq
    Hi! Froggo comes bacc again after a long break...having my ankle hurt yet another time "^w^
    Reactions: Wavelength
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Ouch about ankle, yay about returning!
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I hope it will get better in two weeks or at least before it starts to be hot outside
    Woah, I didnt expect The Royal Tutor to be this good. Its a bit clichey but I'd give it 7.5 stars! For a slice of life it isnt boring.
    Its 2am and I cant sleep, I have this...I call that "quiet anxiety". That kind of anxiety when you dont feel really anxious, but you know that deep inside youre stressed as hecc...and ur heart beats normal, thats a good thing, unless you wake with normal-beating heart every 5 minutes and get scared as frisk bc you are used to it pounding fastly TwT"
    Guess I wont sleep time to do homework
    I haven't jogged for something nearly about 1,5 month and barely have been out for 2 weeks (except a walk). First I had my ankle twisted, then I started going out for a bit, but the tmperature dropped a lot so I stayed home bc it was too cold to enjoy outdoors. Im starting to get a little crazy. On Saturday there will be 13C, but idk how I survive T_T my legs are getting unpleasantly warm and hurt from lazing around.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I hate cardio. That's why I have dogs. Hard not to go out on that morning run with that hurt, accusatory face whining at you from 5 am onward when you try to skip it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The snowy mountains in my game are finally done... what a crazy journey.
I participated in the official video event collection!
Well I am infinitely upset that I finally got a good idea... after the Touch the Stars game jam is pretty much over.

Gather resources to build a spaceship to escape the apocalypse! It would have been cool....
Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
"but what even is an API??"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gandog1581