Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Huuuh is Wattpad still alive? I feel like this place's dead. I wanted to write a novel, but I don't know should I do that, because I'm afraid that no one will read it. Or maybe that's just my account that's dead.
    Reactions: fiddles
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Wattpad isn't exactly dead... But I think original stories/novels have lost a lot of their readers. Probably because of the new premium features. I mean... why would anyone pay to read stuff like after which is just badly written fanfiction of your own imaginary characters with better grammar lol I'm not saying all wattpad books are like that but most are.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Can you choose if your story is paid? Because I want my novels to be 100% free.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    yeah, you can.

Edit: I just noticed it's rating is 3.9 on play store? It used to be 4.4 when I was a kid. Yep, it sure has gotten worse.
    Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
    Neuralsplyce
    Neuralsplyce
    Try this application for resizing your sprites. It's a few years old but I've used it on VXA tilesets and been amazed at the results. (There are dozens of settings. NearestNeighbor is the default but I've found HighQualityBilinear to be better. The creator recommends xBR4) .

https://code.google.com/archive/p/2dimagefilter/downloads
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Please don't use the status update for recruitment. We have an actual Project Recruitment forum for that. Alternatively, there's several tools shared in the Resources forum to resize and if it's only 1 or 2 you need resized you can post in Resource Requests.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Okay, sorry and thank you
    Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
    Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
    I need to consume it
    I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR