Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Summer is ending...may God bless you in the upcoming school year!
    Reactions: Quexp
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    God has already blessed us by bringing an end to the intolerable heat. :p
    Misery
    Misery
    They need some blessing with a pandemic around...
    Yaaaay the OneShot fangame from Steam is coming out tomorrow!! Time sure flies past when youre an useless member of society!
    Finally, deleted my Reddit account
    I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Honestly I really like the 'fandom' platform. Or at least the Polish WACA one. It was nice, had good mods and there was a nice atmosphere although there were some people who just decided to be mean or argue, they quickly were banned. It was nice experience. Or private/small discord servers.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Releasing a game really showed me just how valueless social media is. You have to swim in what amounts to raw sewage. And it will amount to next to no actual interest in your game on release. I'll probably just end up cancelling all of them and court the attention of streamers next time.
    Ninjakillzu
    Ninjakillzu
    This is why you only stick to the good subreddits that are actually helpful and nice.
    Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
    Reactions: lianderson
    Trihan
    Trihan
    What you should consider when asking this question is *what your motivation was* when telling them their drawing isn't good. Did you want to encourage them to improve? Then it will be far more helpful to say what wasn't good about it and how they can make it better. Did you want to make them feel bad or like it wasn't worth them continuing to work on? Then you were being rude.
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    It is. Although you could tell them what to improve so they have some direction so they could improve.
    NatePlays
    NatePlays
    As much as I like giving/receiving feedback, some people just aren't looking for it. They are posting their drawings for validation/approvement. Unless someone specifically asks for critique, as constructive as your feedback may be, you will sound rude.
    Reactions: RCXDan
    just finished playing one shot. im kinda disappointed with return the sun ending ngl. i was hoping there would be some after credits scene that would play with my emotions
    ohh man im ending oneshot now (im doing the last stepping puzzle rn) and the music is so...sad...like...ive been thinking recently about how fast moments pass and...my anxious thoughts combined with that music and nostalgia...like...im comfortably sad...and want to cry internally
    Tip; If you size characters sheet to 786x512 you can have 64x64 sprites. Cool! So I only need to calculate some things and the power of non-plugin bigger sprites will be mine...
    What do you guys think about this map? Does it look okay?

(Btw sorry if I accidentally spammed with my status posts)
    1622829052538.png
    ok time to do parallax mapping
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Seems like I dont have the slightest idea how you do parallax mapping lol
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I find it easier than tile mapping, but maybe that's just how my brain works. There are several videos out there to explain it, so hopefully they're of some use to you. If not, you can always recruit a mapper.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Parallax mapping can seem daunting but once you get the hang of It... Yeah, always go parallax myself :D
    As @HexMozart88 says there are some good videos out there to het the basics down
    Yay, I finally gathered enough HG to buy Mystic Messenger's Christmas DLC! My precious milk cow...:kaopride:
    Reactions: Quexp
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Why isn't my milk cow giving any milk
    I tried playing Mystic Messenger and choosing options I'd choose in real life...I got the casual bad ending qwq
    • Haha
    Reactions: Finnuval
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I've done the same with other otome games (haven't played the one you mentioned yet) and I always end up getting the 'Forever alone' ending xD
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @slimmmeiske2 ill trade you, somehow i always end up with the Guy i like the least :/
    Lol
    • Haha
    Reactions: BK-tdm
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    It's funny how otome games are about choosing the options you want and after some time you end up choosing answers based on whom you like the most, not what you feel qwq
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D
Going on hiatus. Won't be back until mid October.:LZSoops:
Just read the English lyrics for Despacito. Ramen aint innocent no more! :kaodes:
Well today was blown away with nothing to show for it. I made a new character to my game who I was going to have a protection mechanic where he protects my main character randomly unless it's a critical, and no matter what, to check if an attack received will be critical, means checking the apply method. This means rewriting the entire method and I refused to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrSunshine