Froggo32's latest activity

• Froggo32
    Froggo32 updated their status.
    Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz I need to consume it I'm in a need of excitement caused...
  • Froggo32
    So lately I've...uhh...had kinda bad time *wink* because I really didn't manage to do ANYTHING during lockdown and then summer holidays...
  • Froggo32
    Froggo32 commented on PixeLockeT's profile post.
    Jezz that's rough buddy *Hughs* Hope you will get financal support and re-buy everything
  • Froggo32
    Froggo32 replied to the thread Apps for sprites?.
    Thanks, I will check these for sure! I made a sprite in Pixel Studio, its not what I wanted but better than nothing.
  • Froggo32
    Hey. Its kinda hard to draw something good in Pixel studio when vxace support only 32x32 sprites. Its just...hard. so,do you know any...
  • Froggo32
    Froggo32 posted the thread Whaddya think in General Lounge.
    So uh I kinda make 16-bit game in Lite version, but since I cant edit fonts, I wonder...would my game look good with all 16-bit graphics...
  • Froggo32
    Froggo32 replied to the thread Making 16-bit in Lite...?.
    Yeah I know it was just a joke referencing to Ninjabridge's parody series. Sadly nobody got it :<
  • Froggo32
    Froggo32 replied to the thread Making 16-bit in Lite...?.
    RPG Maker will never understand my pain. The pain caused by not being able to change font and fufilling my dreams. Damn you, RPG Maker...
  • Froggo32
    Imma gonna play it, haven't played any new RPG in a long time. Who am I kidding, the only RPG's I played were pokemon, deltarune...
  • Froggo32
    Soooo I wanted to make 16-bit game in Lite. I have nearly everything: time, idea, resources... But still there's a problem I want to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished my midterms! Freedom! Alright, back to gamedev!
I confirmed my train ticket yesterday. I'll be heading to Orlando on the 29th... last time I went, I found this little treasure!
Done with another simple battleback :LZYcheeze:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordPenguin666