Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What I've gotten myself into...
    Watching Naruto Shippuden...
    I mean it's 500 episodes
    I'm not gonna drop it but sometimes I could just get bored and then come back and not know what the intercourse is happening bc i forgot
    man...
    Johnny_Ray
    Johnny_Ray
    First time i've watched it,i watched till 75-100 took a break then i watched the rest but started skipping most fillers.
    It was pretty cool but it gets boring if you constantly watch it.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I'm honestly really not into skipping volumes/episodes/arcs/whatever, the only time I skipped something was BSD 3rd season's 14yrs old Dazai Arc. I didnt like how edgy he was. And skipping Pkmn Sun and Moon episodes, because either I couldnt catch up or I didnt care lol.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    But Kazekage's Rescue first episodes are so boring, I literally dont know who Gaara is (Naruto original series isnt available in my region lolo), and even if I did its so boring...man...
    Finally watched ep 1 of aot yesterday. Wasn't as gorey as I remembered it, so I guess I will watch whole series. The only problem is, the only legal and free way of watching aot in Europe is to watch reactions TwT luckily the woman whose reaction I've been watching doesn't talk much...who knows? Maybe I will get netflix one day
    Reactions: LTB-Dude
    Puffer
    Puffer
    Good luck on your adventure, the series only going to get better with each season!
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Yay, I know ^w^ I'm hyped
    People (some) are like '2021 will be worse than 2020' but i just think that it will be super boring with having to stay in quarantine and not being able to do anything (i miss public pools...and the food stalls...reading book on my blanket while my swimsuit is drying out...man, i miss it so much-)
    I just really wanna go on a holiday T_T
    Yay, Genshin Impact is installing! ...Slowly, but still...!
    Reactions: MrKiwi
    hayahay
    hayahay
    Go get your five stars! The game is very enjoyable.
    MrKiwi
    MrKiwi
    Its worth it, you'll have fun ;)
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    I know, this is my fav. jrpg and 2nd fav game. I had it on tablet, but stopped playing it, then I decided to come back -w-
    Man Im so sad Christmas ended so quickly T_T it would be way better if there was XMas vibe at least...this intercoursed covid - kun...
    Anyone know any quizes/generators that can help writers to make some good book? I mean, I really, REALLY want to write something, but I dont have the slightest idea what I should do
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    But now, thanks to my familys conversation, I actually have idea! A nice idea, I think. Also I reread my fav. manga series so I have a lot of motivation to create a good novel :D
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I finished a rather bad novel 4 years ago. I was 16 and quite naive and stupid so it sucked. But it was pretty long. 24 long chapters. But ever since then I can't write long stuff. Maybe 2 or 3 chapters. And after that I just can't continue. I think I used up all my patience in that one book XD I think convincing myself "You're not Jane Austen. Your work can suck. Accept it and move on" is what I need XD
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Maybe
    I just yell at my brain to do something
    It's like it actually makes tens of new embarassing thoughts every day
    But when I want to write
    It is silent
    Maybe its because of this music, its kinda disturbing
    But of course when I turn it off my brain works PeRfEcTlY and finds new embarassing things to think about
    Im not gonna accept it anymore I will use up all my energy to write a good novel I hope I will succeed
    I learned a lesson yesterday
    If you order FMA voumes, order more than one
    I now regret ordering only one 3-in-1 FMA volume...I could have gotten two 3-in-1 instead of Waca Last Hope...
    But Ive gotta be patient, in a month Im gonna order 3 3-in-1 FMA volumes hehe
    Gotta be patient "OwO
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Silver help I aint patient
    I need to consume the story...
    I'm kinda scared of 2021, ngl. I believe that on New Year it all will stop being so...uh..bad? But it's very possible that 2021 will be just worse, Ugh...I just hope that my school'll be able to host a party at the end of school year (im finishing school dat year and theres always a party for last-years) even tho i know it would be sheety i want to spend some more time with my class :< I will miss them :<
    • Sad
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    We've already seen the worst of the pandemic I believe so next year should, at worst be the same. It'll likely be a bit better.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    paraphrasing G R R Martin, if you think this ends with a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
    • Angry
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Heh, I'm finally making a Warrior Cats Fangame, but I'm doing it slowly so that I can enjoy it ^w^ I promised this game half a year ago, but I always failed to create it. But now, when I have a full version of MV (thanks to guy who gave me it!) a lot of free time and idea, I can fufill my promise!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Cool, can't wait to see it...
    Good morning everyone, hope you have a good weekend!
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Morning, I hope so to but ill let you know once Ive gotten some decent amount of sleep xD
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Have a good weekend...
    Quexp
    Quexp
    You too! :LZSexcite:
    At this rate Im going to fall ill so I will just- uh I will just upload the game next year. I hope I will live.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    You know if you're making a Christmas-themed game why not release it on Christmas eve? it gives you more time and it would fit perfectly along with the holiday cheer. [send me screen shoots on the 'private message' thing]
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    This wont happen, the game is taking way too much time, I do barely 1 Side Quest a day. I will release it on next year.
    Oh man, I can't take it- The game takes forever to complete, I now have only 1 Side Quest and my head hurts so much, I need to go out, I spend like half a day in front of computer- I guess I will just leave this game for next year and complete it, slowly. Theres no way I can complete it. Not now. I get up at 6.30 am I go to laptop at 7 am and sit until 3 pm, then study/jog for 2 hours max and then make game to 10 pm.
    Huuuh is Wattpad still alive? I feel like this place's dead. I wanted to write a novel, but I don't know should I do that, because I'm afraid that no one will read it. Or maybe that's just my account that's dead.
    Reactions: Shadow King
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Wattpad isn't exactly dead... But I think original stories/novels have lost a lot of their readers. Probably because of the new premium features. I mean... why would anyone pay to read stuff like after which is just badly written fanfiction of your own imaginary characters with better grammar lol I'm not saying all wattpad books are like that but most are.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Can you choose if your story is paid? Because I want my novels to be 100% free.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    yeah, you can.

Edit: I just noticed it's rating is 3.9 on play store? It used to be 4.4 when I was a kid. Yep, it sure has gotten worse.
    Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
    Neuralsplyce
    Neuralsplyce
    Try this application for resizing your sprites. It's a few years old but I've used it on VXA tilesets and been amazed at the results. (There are dozens of settings. NearestNeighbor is the default but I've found HighQualityBilinear to be better. The creator recommends xBR4) .

https://code.google.com/archive/p/2dimagefilter/downloads
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Please don't use the status update for recruitment. We have an actual Project Recruitment forum for that. Alternatively, there's several tools shared in the Resources forum to resize and if it's only 1 or 2 you need resized you can post in Resource Requests.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Okay, sorry and thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Modern Town Overworld, World of Solaria Dungeon, 80's Retro-Futuristic Font | RPG Maker News #73

I been slowing down and not focusing on project currently.
I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingofthejungle