Froggo32
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm kinda scared of 2021, ngl. I believe that on New Year it all will stop being so...uh..bad? But it's very possible that 2021 will be just worse, Ugh...I just hope that my school'll be able to host a party at the end of school year (im finishing school dat year and theres always a party for last-years) even tho i know it would be sheety i want to spend some more time with my class :< I will miss them :<
    • Sad
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    We've already seen the worst of the pandemic I believe so next year should, at worst be the same. It'll likely be a bit better.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    paraphrasing G R R Martin, if you think this ends with a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention.
    • Angry
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Heh, I'm finally making a Warrior Cats Fangame, but I'm doing it slowly so that I can enjoy it ^w^ I promised this game half a year ago, but I always failed to create it. But now, when I have a full version of MV (thanks to guy who gave me it!) a lot of free time and idea, I can fufill my promise!
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Cool, can't wait to see it...
    Good morning everyone, hope you have a good weekend!
    Reactions: Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Morning, I hope so to but ill let you know once Ive gotten some decent amount of sleep xD
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    Have a good weekend...
    Quexp
    Quexp
    You too! :LZSexcite:
    At this rate Im going to fall ill so I will just- uh I will just upload the game next year. I hope I will live.
    Bendyizzt
    Bendyizzt
    You know if you're making a Christmas-themed game why not release it on Christmas eve? it gives you more time and it would fit perfectly along with the holiday cheer. [send me screen shoots on the 'private message' thing]
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    This wont happen, the game is taking way too much time, I do barely 1 Side Quest a day. I will release it on next year.
    Oh man, I can't take it- The game takes forever to complete, I now have only 1 Side Quest and my head hurts so much, I need to go out, I spend like half a day in front of computer- I guess I will just leave this game for next year and complete it, slowly. Theres no way I can complete it. Not now. I get up at 6.30 am I go to laptop at 7 am and sit until 3 pm, then study/jog for 2 hours max and then make game to 10 pm.
    Huuuh is Wattpad still alive? I feel like this place's dead. I wanted to write a novel, but I don't know should I do that, because I'm afraid that no one will read it. Or maybe that's just my account that's dead.
    Reactions: Shadow King
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Wattpad isn't exactly dead... But I think original stories/novels have lost a lot of their readers. Probably because of the new premium features. I mean... why would anyone pay to read stuff like after which is just badly written fanfiction of your own imaginary characters with better grammar lol I'm not saying all wattpad books are like that but most are.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Can you choose if your story is paid? Because I want my novels to be 100% free.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    yeah, you can.

Edit: I just noticed it's rating is 3.9 on play store? It used to be 4.4 when I was a kid. Yep, it sure has gotten worse.
    Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
    Neuralsplyce
    Neuralsplyce
    Try this application for resizing your sprites. It's a few years old but I've used it on VXA tilesets and been amazed at the results. (There are dozens of settings. NearestNeighbor is the default but I've found HighQualityBilinear to be better. The creator recommends xBR4) .

https://code.google.com/archive/p/2dimagefilter/downloads
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Please don't use the status update for recruitment. We have an actual Project Recruitment forum for that. Alternatively, there's several tools shared in the Resources forum to resize and if it's only 1 or 2 you need resized you can post in Resource Requests.
    Froggo32
    Froggo32
    Okay, sorry and thank you
    Uuuh I cannot find any good RPG to play
    Gimme some free RPG recommendations plz
    I need to consume it
    I'm in a need of excitement caused by doing literally nothing on my laptop and then thinking I did something useful and then realising that I didnt and crying internally
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos