Recent content by Froggo32

1. Froggo32

Size of single $sheet sprite

What I meant was like...a single sprite in whole sprite sheet...like this
  2. Froggo32

Size of single $sheet sprite

What is the deafult size of single sprite in $sheet? Like, with Big Monsters.
  3. Froggo32

Spacing between emotion balloons.

I'm making my custom emotion balloons, but I dont know what spacing should be between them. They're all the same size. Whenever I try to use them, the balloon moves gradually right, like the spacing is inocrrect...I cant send video since I dont know how to insert a video here..
  4. Froggo32

Arigato! I will try my best :kaojoy:

Arigato! I will try my best :kaojoy:
  5. Froggo32

Wait, it means its like...getting animated? Like...a cartoon?

Wait, it means its like...getting animated? Like...a cartoon?
  6. Froggo32

RMMV Free plugin/way to make sprites larger than 48x48? (96x96) in RPG Maker MV

My drawings are small, since I cant draw pixels good in small spaces. I'd like my sprites to be bigger. The Yanfly plugin for that isnt free though (or I just couldnt find a download button for it-). Is there any way to enlargen my sprites in RPG Maker MV?
  7. Froggo32

I didnt know what game to make...so I decided to continue the project for which I had idea back...

I didnt know what game to make...so I decided to continue the project for which I had idea back in 2020 summer! It will be hard to do this one, it will take four or three months for sure...or even more...but I'm determined! Wish me luck please!
  8. Froggo32

Happy Easter everybody...sorry Im so late ^^"

Happy Easter everybody...sorry Im so late ^^"
  9. Froggo32

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!
  10. Froggo32

woah, this looks- so advanced

woah, this looks- so advanced
  11. Froggo32

ScytheX, they're a c h i l d Okay but now seriously, this is cute :kaoblush:

ScytheX, they're a c h i l d Okay but now seriously, this is cute :kaoblush:
  12. Froggo32

Apps like groovepad

I looked at the GNU License...if I understand right, I can use the music producted in this program however I want?
  13. Froggo32

Apps like groovepad

Thancc!
  14. Froggo32

Apps like groovepad

I'm looking for apps similiar to groovepad, where I can make music without having to know how to play certain instruments...sadly, groovepad's music cannot be used in games, so Im stuck, and I really want to make something original. Can be on mobile or PC, I would like it to be free.
  15. Froggo32

Any good games created in RPG Maker?

I saw a gameplay of Omori. It's great so far, although the prologue is really long...so I assume the whole thing is even longer than Undertale :0

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Totaldramawwe