Recent content by frokas

1. frokas

Assistance with button mash to escape!

Will look into it tomorrow :)
  2. frokas

That would be great, looking forward to it!
  3. frokas

I mean this is cool and all but it doesnt really show me how I can do it XD
  4. frokas

Bump! Still need your help guys
  5. frokas

No problem, looking forward to it
  6. frokas

Yes of course I got that part, but.. how do you get to explain this to the player? Can you show me an example of coding it?
  7. frokas

Can you provide an example? :)
  8. frokas

Sure, I didn't because I am not liking my approach. :) Have a look. :)
  9. frokas

Hello guys, I've been working on a game where there's no combat, as there are some monsters to avoid (those default little slimes, yep) I am trying to make it that if the player gets touched by it he needs to smash the button in order to escape. Maybe add a nice HUD graphics to it as to how...
  10. frokas

Help with playing a video on my project

Hello guys. So a friend of mine managed to animate a couple images. He sent me the animation in .mp4 and I converted it in .webm. I can play the movie fine on the default engine but it does not allow me to do pretty much anything. I tried MoviePicture.js by the fellow japanese developer...
  11. frokas

Assistance with making a state reduce your on-map movement speed.

Many thanks for your reply, I will test and see what the best solution is for this matter. Happy new year
  12. frokas

Hey Caethyril! Thanks for your response. I was experimenting with states as I had never used them before and I wanted to get a chance to experiment. My problem with your approach, how will the player's movement speed return to normal afterwards? Only way I could think would be to exit the...
  13. frokas

Hello. I am attempting to create a state that once inflicted will reduce your movement speed. What happens is. (My game has no battles so I want the player to just make sure to avoid the enemies) What I have done so far: A event runs toward you after you alert it. If you get hit, you have 25%...
  14. frokas

Beth's Alternative Grass Textures

Sad this is not downloadable anymore..

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fado21