Frostyfirefly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm, I'm thinking about getting the new FFG Star Wars rpg, seems like an expensive game in the long run, but the production values are too cool to pass by.
    Mexico is pretty much a battlefield right now. Went out jogging earlier this afternoon, you can see the fear in people's eyes, just waiting for something violent to happen. Times are changing so fast.
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    Being from Tijuana myself, I'd say you get used to violence pretty quickly. I still remember seeing decapitated head hanging from bridges as a kid, at first I was shocked and afterwards I got used to it.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Man, and people say videogames desensitize people... Sorry it's so rough in Mexico!
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Thanks for the comments guys; except that Tijuana bit, ew, I'll never get used to violence.
    I just uploaded a new review:

If you are working on a game featuring a cyber punk setting, I recommend you watch it, it may give you some interesting ideas.
    seita
    seita
    I was actually expecting to see some gameplay of the game
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Oh, sorry, because it's a pen and paper rpg, I couldn't record a live session. I believe there is a live session on youtube somewhere.
    seita
    seita
    Ah, that makes much more sense ;x
    Rogue Legacy is quite difficult, but it's so old school, I can't stop playing O_O
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I die all the time on it, I consider myself to be quite good at games by now too haha
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    You are not alone Scythuz and Shades, I've just passed the first boss, it took me about a month :p
    Yato
    Yato
    The only reason I made progress on that game is because my laptop is **** and plays it in slomo XD tons of time to react to stuff.
    Thinking about adding one more player to my Dungeon Crawl Classics play by forum game on rpggeek.com, you can never have too many characters with all those traps and monsters cutting them to bits.
    Extra, extra, read all about it: one of my country's governors gave a kid that lost both of his legs, a soccer ball.... are you thinking what I'm thinking? -_-
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    True Alexander, they bring out the worst in all of us.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Heck, I have legs and I'd like some really hot maids. Ogling them while they clean up my house would be fantastic! I can imagine how psyched a kid who has just hit, or is about to hit puberty will be. Definitely a better choice than a soccer ball.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    what the???
    I just finished the anime White Album, if you like adult dramas I highly recommend it; they also show a lot of very interesting psychological profiles.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    The White Album was my favorite Beatles Album.... okay, something tells me we are on different topics...
    One spot left for the Dungeon Crawl Classics play-by-forum game on rpggeek.com, this January 20th. Beginners are welcome (in fact, the entire group is made of beginners), send me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions.
    Just two more spots left for the Dungeon Crawl Classics play-by-forum game on rpggeek.com (starting on January 20th); send me a message if you are interested or if you have any questions.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I forgot to add, no previous experience with forum games or DCC rpg necessary; in fact, all the players so far are beginners.
    Shades
    Shades
    Sounds fun. Need more info, will look into it if it stays available.
    My review for the Pure Steam campaign setting is up!

By the way, I'm opening a play-by-forum Dungeon Crawl Classics game around January 20th on rpggeek, we have like 3 spots left, beginners are welcome, send me a message if you are interested.
    Hirei
    Hirei
    I actually played Pure Steam during a con when they were testing it out.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    That's cool Hirei; it's a better setting than I expected.
    Just watched Steamboy for the 11th time; I love that movie. Also, stay tunned for a steampunk review of mine in a couple of days.
    Uploading a new video review soonish (maybe tomorrow); it's a very exciting variation of the 3.5 - 4.0 rpg systems most p&p rpgers know and love.
    It's up, my video review for Savage Worlds Horror Companion!
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Man, the monsters in that supplement are good, either way.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Yes, lots of good content in there; I hope the upcoming sci-fi companion is similar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...
Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.
Stream will be live shortly with a half-stream of Donkey Kong 64! Due to how late the TA started last stream, the second half will be the Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaz_D3mon