Frostyfirefly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hm, just got Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs on a special gog sale; I was reluctant to buy it because a lot of players said it felt too much as an interactive novel. Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    And people get all butthurt, and pretend that there's no redeeming qualities to an interactive story. o__O
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I see... I sense elitists of the first game... I actually still haven't got to finish the first one, because most FP/3D games make me nauseous after quite a while...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    @SD I dont think they get butthurt because Its played out as a interactive novel, more like Its nothing like the first Amnesia. People usually dont like change, and we have seen this with many other titles in the past as well. I prefer the playstyle of the first one as well, and tbh I found machines for pigs to be pretty dayum boring.
    Going to my musical theatre group's Christmas party in about 40 mins; it's going to be hard telling them I'm gonna have to quit, I'll tell them at the end of the party. :/
    Holy soprano birds Batman! A little bird outside my window has memorized and reproduced the Samsung tune; I guess he learned that from hearing my tablet when I turn it on. I thought those kind of birds only existed in the jungles of South America. o_O
    Dalph
    Dalph
    ahahah
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Birds are surprisingly intelligent. Crows are capable of using tools and mate for life.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    True Eschaton, I remember seeing how a crow could memorize a small safe combination, input it, take what was inside, and go back to it's cage after closing the safe's door, I also remember seeing one using a bottle cap as a sleigh in winter. Wow.
    My life is gonna get pretty busy (in a good way) next year, I'll have to quit my musical theatre group; where am I going to sing and act now?? O_O I guess I can always do some professional voice acting / singing for a change.
    Wow, it's pretty windy and cloudy today over here. It's a good mood to play some games, design some games... and review some games.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Anytime someone says the weather is windy I'm instantly reminded of the time I was in Manchester to see WWE.

We were in a subway station and a complete stranger came up to us and remarked "it gets very windy down here."

Ever since we've quoted it forever.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Strange quote from a stranger in a strange subway. Urban short poetry a it's finest. :p
    West Mains
    West Mains
    You call it urban poetry, I call it a bizarre encounter. :p
    So many rpg pen & paper stuff to review; keep an eye out, I will post quite a few videos on the following weeks.
    AstoXx
    AstoXx
    review fatal do it
    Am I the only one experiencing huge lag this holiday season? Internet feels at 50% speed or less.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I have Comcast...yeah, I feel your pain.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    HO HO HOLY CONNECTION DROPOUTS, BATMAN!
    Wow, one month and I still can't get pass floor 25 in Sword of the Stars: The Pit.
    Shades
    Shades
    Seems I remember having the best luck with the Engineer.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    It's better to use Engineer first, then Scout, then Marine, because the data you obtained is shared between classes; the vanilla version is extremely hard, because many of the ingredients you find can only be combined on the gold and mind games versions. The classes in those versions are more poweful too imho.
    Shades
    Shades
    Downloading the gold edition upgrade nao. Ho ho ho.
    Hm, everytime I'm about to buy something in different stores, a little voice tells me "wait, what if there's a holiday sale soon where you can get that same thing at half price?!" It's annoying cause it's pretty logical.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Yes, I they do, but I'm mostly an online shopper.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Probably the best thing to be right now.

If postal services were more reliable around here I'd be doing everything online!
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    I know that feeling haha. I get those mostly when browsing games on the marketplace. Previously I have bought games for full price, and 1 or 2 days later (sometimes a week) they go on sale for 75% discount. Now, I always wait to buy (older) games I want and recently I have had very nice purchases because of it xD But I dunno, maybe I'm just very economical nowadays haha.
    My review for the Random Esoteric Creature Generator is up:

It may be a generator for pen & paper rpgs, but it can certainly be used to generate video game monster concepts as well.
    I can't believe some people, I just saw a neighbor sending his dog after two cats so he could attack them; I went outside just in time and that guy grabbed his dog's leash and ran like a coward; and he is supposed to be "upper class". When I'm done moving some levers over here, he's gonna wish he never had a dog in the first place.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    djDarkX, sounds like a great idea. I wish I could have caught him with my camera, but his dog was too close to those cats, I had to act fast and scare him away. And that dog is a huge german shepherd, cornered as they were, the cats woldn't have stood a chance.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Agreed. That kind of person doesn't deserve to have a pet of any kind. Really wish you could have gotten that on camera and then called the local authorities. Next time, do that and get his ass thrown in jail.
    Hmph, one of our Play-by Forum players had to quit our EPOCH game at rpggeek.com. If any of you guys is into PbF rpgs, and doesn't mind posting once every day or two, send me a message for more details. (Warning: It's a horror game, so expect gore and terror).
    Today, we are doing a dangerous stunt at musical theatre class, lots of carrying and tossing dancers up and down. If it goes wrong, I'm gonna feel like a goomba under Mario's boot!
    Blade
    Blade
    *Surprise Koopa shell.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Well, the other guys are always rolling around water bottles, it wouldn't be too far fetched to compare them to that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackPlague