Frostyfirefly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Arg, internet feels slower today, it seems like everyone is spending the holidays in my area by using the internetz day and night!
    It's cool that today is 11-12-13; that sequence won't happen until many years go by.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    haha I didn't even know that they set a global date format system :p . I do agree that it can be so confusing though, but I use the Y-M-D system as well, or 2013-12-11 as the picture suggested :p
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Love the 'date-cat' btw xD
    DancingDrake
    DancingDrake
    lol this gets so confusing when I work in an office in Australia and because we host a couple of American websites our servers are set to the American date format of MM/DD/YY when everyone else in Australia uses DD/MM/YY.
    The nerve! If you guys remember the girl that flirted with me in front of her boyfriend, now she wants us to exchange animal crossing codes! O_O
    Great, nothing like exercising and getting all sweaty in this cold weather; gotta take a shower before I become a human popsicle, brb.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I find it much harder to get myself motivated for exercising in this weather. Though, once I get going I'm all right.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    And I thought I was the only one who exercised more in the cold...
    Don't forget to exercise every now and then, specially in this cold where just wanna lay down and zzzzzzzz..... what was I saying again? o_o
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    There's nothing worth doing in this weather that doesn't involve snuggling up in front of a fire, under a blanket, and sleeping.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    There is something beautiful about being in a warm bed when it's cold.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Reading all your comments isn't helping me! Specially when I do sit ups, I actually do sit downs instead, moving to lay downs from there -_-
    So, I remember the time when I was little and I went to a local chinese restaurant. I was sitting in a couch waiting for the order to be ready, when I suddenly got curious, I decided to stick my hand under the cushions...
    I find it really annoying when a woman hits on you when her boyfriend is right next to her, it feels as if she's using you to make him jealous or something (specially when you are not that handsome).
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Hm, it's hard to tell if you are typing that in front of your boyfriend Arin :p
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Careful, some women are evil to the core just to get men to fight each other :p
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I know OM3GA-Z3RO, that guy was looking at me with the evil gaze of "I wanna beat you up so bad", so annoying!
    Gotta get up early tomorrow, I haven't been sleeping too much lately, too much activity, my face looks like this >>> :Q
    I will be posting a review on my youtube channel of what is probably the most controversial tabletop campaign setting in existence; if you have the stomach for it, be sure to check it out.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    In a few hours, need to finish some work first :p
    I love winter, all that cold makes a nice contrast with the burning soul needed to finish what you start ;)
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Unless the wind chill is so cold, you get brain-freeze if you're not wearing a hat. In that case, winter can eat a bowl of male genitalia.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Winter, it's bloody 82 degrees right now...(last week it was around 20...)
    W00t, watching Golden Time just before going to work again, I like that song: "let's fighting looovee..." er I mean: "let's go party night!"
    Going out for a bit in a few mins, I'll leave my game in the oven, I hope it's ready when I get back (I wish!)
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    It burned your house down.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Noooo :o

But I have insurance, maybe that will help me get more resources for my game ;)
    kj3400
    kj3400
    The insurance company swindled you, and you only got enough for a new oven.
    Composing music for your game is pretty fun (piano lessons are finally paying off!) however, it's hard work, i may have to look into those music packs for sale :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vopima2188