Frostyfirefly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No mythos yet? The horror....the horror... of waiting ;)
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    !!! Oh no, I missed it?! :o
    Alusair1
    Alusair1
    I don't think it was ever up, unless you could have used it on the 50% early this morning. I believe when High Fantasy had its Flash Sale, Mythos was not listed, but all the other HF packs were.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Yes Alusair1 I actually let it pass when it was on 50% hoping it would come out with the 75% off. Hm, I wonder if there is still a chance :/ Guess I'll find out soon enough.
    Playing Sword of the Stars: The Pit, and having a blast; if you like rogue type rpgs, you should try it.
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Could never get into it as much as I could for Dungeons of Dreadmor.
    Currently playing Might and Magic Book I. It's so hard, I don't know even remember why I'm playing it!
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I used to play Magic too. My last tournament was quite a while ago, I lost, but I got the Platinum Angel card that came with the random tournament deck. Rare card that let's you stay alive as long as it's on the field.
    Arin
    Arin
    Eww, White Cards. I run the opposite of White.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Actually, it's an artifact creature; I'm sure you can appreciate it's versatility because of it. My deck is full red, hit 'hard and hit 'em fast, the angel adds an element of surprise, because the opponent doesn't expect me to play something so defense oriented.
    Silly joke I read the other day: What women need is man that protects them and makes them laugh, that means they need a ninja clown o_o
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    @Sketcy-Sketch, I'm almost certain some anime somewhere has something that would fit.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I'm thinking a ninja clown dresses in goofy patterns of black and white, juggles ninja stars but prefers to throw poison cream pies; a ninja mask covers his face but his red nose still sicks out, his shoes are ridiculously big and the soles are covered in climbing spikes, and he wields a deadly rubber chicken instead of a sword; and instead of using Kuji In he uses some funny poses to summon living baloon animals!
    deilin
    deilin
    "All men are idiots for wanting a woman to need them...

All woman are idiots for wanting to need a man to need them...

The world is full of idiots."

~~Holo, The Wise Wolf, "Spice and Wolf" Season 2
    Anybody else excited about tomorrow's cyber monday on this site? Can't wait to grab some good offers on those graphic packs!
    Running a play-by-forum EPOCH horror game at an external site right now; if it works as good as it does face to face, we're gonna have a great time :)
    Fun fact: The famous "******* sword" found in so many rpgs is rumored to be named like that for two reasons: one, lower class warriors, who were often *******s, wielded them. And two, they did not follow any code of chivalry, so they usually used them to cut the legs of the enemy horses o_O
    Arin
    Arin
    Knew this already.

Even though the "******* sword" today is caricatured as an extremely awkward-to-wield broadsword.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    That's true; I actually wasn't a fan of the b sword until I played D&D, it gave me that sweet 2d4 dmg in combat :p
    Just checking the update feature. Let's see, hm, today I talked about rpgs to my theatre group, and they have never played a roleplaying game in their lives. Some of them are twenty something. That's just sad.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    I guess I know what you mean Celianna, I think I expected them to be familiar with rpgs because video games have become very popular these last years.

Arin, that's pretty cool :)
    xein
    xein
    I thought theater and acting is close to rpg.
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Yes Xein, it's practically professional roleplaying. That's part of what puzzled me; I was at the very least expecting them to be familiar with tabletop rpgs. I think their acting would greatly improve if they played rpgs for a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1st of March 2014 I joined and it has been a great experience for 6 whole years. The only thing I can say is a huge thank you to ALL members of this forum.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
Now irinea just blocked me in discord
Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerKruste