Recent content by Frostyfirefly

1. Frostyfirefly

Golden Week - Question Time!

What is the kindest thing someone else did for you? This one is hard, as there are many things, and many are tied for that spot. Well, here's one, I choose to share it because it features an animal rather than a person, which wasn't that common for me: I was walking through some woods during...
  2. Frostyfirefly

Golden Week - Question Time!

Beowulf was my childhood hero; keep in mind, the one from the original legend, not the one from the more recent animated movie, I did not like that movie as a portrayal of him at all. I admired him because he used strength for the right thing, was incredibly brave and could stand toe to toe with...
  3. Frostyfirefly

Retro Halloween and PVG Sci-Fi Tiles!

I would dress up as Darth Vader and pretend I'm using the force, by standing in front of elevators and automated doors, making them open and close as people go in and out.
  4. Frostyfirefly

True, there are exceptions.

True, there are exceptions.
  5. Frostyfirefly

I just found out that Eiyuu Senki is coming out this summer for PS3 and Vita. Legendary...

I just found out that Eiyuu Senki is coming out this summer for PS3 and Vita. Legendary historical warriors in female form? Sign me up! It's weird that they have their male names though.
  6. Frostyfirefly

In other words, no one outside a group of 4 people will see it.

In other words, no one outside a group of 4 people will see it.
  7. Frostyfirefly

It's kinda like fan-fiction, not selling stuff or anything.

It's kinda like fan-fiction, not selling stuff or anything.
  8. Frostyfirefly

At least, there will be a lot less vampires and werewolves out; you are some sort of...

At least, there will be a lot less vampires and werewolves out; you are some sort of supernatural hunter, correct?
  9. Frostyfirefly

I've been using rpgmaker and comipo for my play by forum games; the results were excellent!

I've been using rpgmaker and comipo for my play by forum games; the results were excellent!
  10. Frostyfirefly

Congrats! I had eye surgery about two months ago as well.

Congrats! I had eye surgery about two months ago as well.
  11. Frostyfirefly

Harmonic Fantasy, Tyler Warren Battlers and more!

The Harmonic Music Pack trailer sounds great; you can never have too much awesome fantasy music. Let's see; I admire several people, however, this time I choose my uncle. He treated me as his own son, and he also helped a lot of people beyond the call of duty (he used to have a really dangerous...
  12. Frostyfirefly

Personally, I would have prefered "Service Games Games of Gaming for Gamers Gamering" ;)

Personally, I would have prefered "Service Games Games of Gaming for Gamers Gamering" ;)
  13. Frostyfirefly

A nice rainy day over here, driking hot chocolate and reading '40 Years Of Gencon'. Almost paradise.

A nice rainy day over here, driking hot chocolate and reading '40 Years Of Gencon'. Almost paradise.
  14. Frostyfirefly

Nope, nothing wrong here, maybe it's something related to your computer or connection.

Nope, nothing wrong here, maybe it's something related to your computer or connection.
  15. Frostyfirefly

I think it's just you, but let me check for a few minutes...

I think it's just you, but let me check for a few minutes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes