Recent content by FrozenNuke0327

1. FrozenNuke0327

Help with RPG Maker XP Key

I think i'll contact support, i'm not sure if i want to buy it again.. (especially when i am not working right now. ) Thanks anyways, tho, man.
  2. FrozenNuke0327

Been messing with MV a fair bit, the level of customization is just incredible.

Been messing with MV a fair bit, the level of customization is just incredible.
  3. FrozenNuke0327

Help with RPG Maker XP Key

Hiya! A long while ago, my grandmother got me RPG Maker XP (i was about 7 or 8 at the time, this is during the days of Windows 7) the files were sent to her email (butterflyema55@gmail.com) along with the order ticket.. recently i've been meaning to dive back into XP just for the heck of it, as...
  4. FrozenNuke0327

Post Your Music

The first track i've composed in FL Studio so far
  5. FrozenNuke0327

Favorite NES game?

it's always been Mother and Castlevania II for me, always been fond of the visuals and soundtrack of these games.
  6. FrozenNuke0327

it's been a long time since using this account; been playing a lot of the new rpg maker games...

it's been a long time since using this account; been playing a lot of the new rpg maker games (it moves is my favorite so far, but looking for recommendations on games) ..might have to make a practice game in mv.. i haven't even touched it yet.
  7. FrozenNuke0327

Event isn't moving after sprinting

Things here at home have been quite hectic lately, anyway, i have gotten the event working, and i have implemented the wait like Andar suggested, as well as reducing the amount of "Move Towards Player" in the autonomous movement to just one, ensuring that repeat is enabled, Thanks for your...
  8. FrozenNuke0327

Event isn't moving after sprinting

I have recently set up a sprinting system for my game, however, (like the title states) the Event simply stops moving directly after pressing or releasing the sprint button, Attached below are two images showing the event in its complete two pages. (Note: At the moment the sprite is simply a...
  9. FrozenNuke0327

Problems with sprinting event.

Thank you! The event is working perfectly now.
  10. FrozenNuke0327

Problems with sprinting event.

I am currently using the "Key Simulator" (Virtual Key) script in an attempt to achieve this, the script was created by Fantasist and can be found here : https://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=2310.0 The goal with this event is to create a sprinting event that is active when the...
  11. FrozenNuke0327

Error in the script "Game_Map"?

Neat! The map is working fine now, thanks! :)
  12. FrozenNuke0327

Error in the script "Game_Map"?

I was creating a map (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bmd9osyvq0a8pxn/map.PNG?dl=0) ..A Forest with branching directions. However, When i attempted to walk around on these tiles, it would work for a moment, then the game would crash and give me this error screen...
  13. FrozenNuke0327

What is it with the "Change Graphic" option..?

I suppose that its good that is kind of working, however on yet another end, my trial for ace is going to expire soon, after it expires i will just hold off on making any more progress until the 75% sale or 50% sale, VX Ace and XP tend to be very cheap compared to their usual prices during these...
  14. FrozenNuke0327

Ah, at this point i probably should start looking for a script, Although at the moment i do happen to have a few scripts, none of them happen to allow custom controls or any of the sort. As the for the move route.. As for the Input.trigger?(:9) It is like i said before, l will see...
  15. FrozenNuke0327

Alright, so the @original_pattern thing is implemented into the script, as well as the rework of the move-route, However It should work when i press the "9" key on the num pad or on my keyboard, This doesn't seem to be the case, Before Pressing 9 After pressing 9. Hm... Is the script in...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i