frrrosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy 4th, fellow Americans :) I'm spending the beginning of it spriting, haha... burgers and fireworks later!
    Haha, I accidentally made a pudgy version of the child base. Gonna have to use it now!
    defunct-user
    defunct-user
    That sounds amazing.
    frrrosty
    frrrosty
    I'm pretty happy with it, heh. I posted it in my pixel art thread if you're interested.
    Total love/hate relationship with 3-frame animations. Not enough to do great walk/run cycles, but great at limiting the amount of work I have to do.
    First pass at base side female running sprite done! Looks different from the male one. I'm happy with it so far.
    BOOM! Done with learning Ruby on Codecademy! It was a productive day, even if I didn't get to do any spritework.
    100 exercises down in Codecademy for Ruby. Awesome learning tool. Thanks for the link, @Flare_Fox!
    Bukarett
    Bukarett
    Practice makes perfect! :D Keep it up Frrrosty!
    NPC
    NPC
    Love CA. :3
    CtrlAltLee
    CtrlAltLee
    You've got talent, haha. I got to a certain point and got stuck on the Create A Histogram. ;_; Right now I'm enrolled in a MOOC to learn Programming for Beginners, seeing if I'll have more luck when I go back to cA. Congrats btw. :)
    Starting to get the hang of this site... actually found that pesky "Edit About Me" button too, hidden in plain sight!
    That Bread
    That Bread
    That was the last thing I noticed when I was new here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddyneo69