Recent content by Fubukio

1. Happy Holidays 2015

I'm here! :3
  2. IG Maker and GG Maker...

Hey guys, are IG Maker and GG Maker good? And is GG Maker a new version of IG Maker? Sorry if this is a wrong place to ask this, I'm not sure which part of the forum I can ask this.
  3. Can People Make Paid Online Tutorials...?

I'm not sure how strict RPG Maker policy is right now. I'm wondering if people can make paid online tutorials on how to use RPG Maker MV, like on sites like Udemy... I'm not making any, but I'm hoping for someone to make one someday if possible...
  4. So its here ...

Did you check your Junk Mail?
  5. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

It will be released on 24th of October at 4AM in Melbourne, Australia... I really want to download it while I sleep, and wake up feeling like it's Christmas and rush towards my present inside my computer. (Which I paid almost 100 Australian Dollars for) Waking at 4AM just to download it will...
  6. Can I Do Forward Compatibilty From VX/XP To MV?

If I have stuff made in VX/XP, can it be transfered to MV? Also, can they be backward compatible?
  7. If I Preorder 1 Version, Do I Get 2...?

If I preorder RPGMaker MV on the site, do I also get the Steam Version with the non-Steam Version? And also, if I preorder the Steam Version, do I also get the non-Steam Version?
  8. Can Enemies Chase And Attack...?

Oh, sorry. I only just found out about this Sapphire's Action Battle System from Miss of The Grand Nile's suggestion. I'm just helping my friend to see if it is possible to battle enemies like this before he decides to buy RPG Maker VX Ace or not. I'm currently waiting to see if he has any...
  9. Can Enemies Chase And Attack...?

This is what I'm talking about:
  10. Can Enemies Chase And Attack...?

Excuse me, does anyone know if it is possible to make the enemy sprites chase and attack the player character like in The Legend Of Zelda? Without entering a Final Fantasy-ish Battle Sequence?
  11. Will IG Maker Eventually Be On Steam?

Ah, I thought that part of the forum is for technical stuff. Thanks! :3
  12. Will IG Maker Eventually Be On Steam?

Though this is not about RPG Maker... I was wondering... Will IG Maker eventually be on Steam? Sorry if this is not the right part of the forum to talk about this, I'm quite new here, I only just signed up to the forum just half an hour ago.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p
I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justbobted25