Recent content by Fufi_Saintz

1. Fufi_Saintz

RMMV Common event triggered by quitting game?

Hello, sorry for not posting anything in the last days, I've benn quite busy. @ShadowDragon I just prepared the demo, Is it right if I share a Google link with you via private message? Please let me know and I'll do it asap An many, many thanks
  2. Fufi_Saintz

Mog Hunter's Boss HP Plugin

Hi! Sorry for necropostig but... I have the same problem.. ¿Did you ever find a solution?
  3. Fufi_Saintz

Isn't there a possibility to put in your code the ability to turn the Common event switch on? That could fix the problem, right? OR: Is it possible to launch the language plugin command inside your GameEnd plugin? This could be another solution. Please forgive me if I'm saying silly things, I a...
  4. Fufi_Saintz

I see, this must be the problem! This is the plugin, if you want to have a look (er.. the pluginS...). Link: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dynamic-language-change.53458/
  5. Fufi_Saintz

Do you mean a link to the localization/change language plugin I use in the game? There it is: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/dynamic-language-change.53458/#post-527582 I know it isn't the best localization plugin out there, but it is the first I learned to use in my project (I...
  6. Fufi_Saintz

No, I have no GameEnd plugins. I'll try your ASAP, I'll tell you how is it. Thanks! EDIT: nope, it doesn't work. Or, maybe, I did something wrong. I: - created a common event containing just the plugin command I need, number is 109 - copy-and-pasted your code in a file called GameEnd.js, and...
  7. Fufi_Saintz

Problem is that I do not exactly know how to "change how GameEnd". I just had to give a plugin command, that's all. Thanks as always, you all already are in my game's credits.
  8. Fufi_Saintz

I have another plugin that change the language in the game (Samuel Divinium's DynamicLanguage plugin). I just want the game to go back to the original language when quitting and going back to the menu.
  9. Fufi_Saintz

Hi everybody, what is the easier way to trigger an event by selecting "Quit game" in the Game menu? To make that somethig happens between hitting "Quit game" and going back to the Main menu? I found many solutions, but nothing really easy. Thanks in advice!
  10. Fufi_Saintz

Mouse disappear in web browser

Hi everybody, I have a game finished and working, no problem in deploying for Win, but I run in an issue trying to move the game online. The problem is that in browser the mouse pointer simply disappears in game window (NOTE: only in game window, it just appears again when moved out of the game...
  11. Fufi_Saintz

Best engine for a video-based videogame

Hi everybody, I already did a couple of games with RPG Maker, so I know it quite well. Now I am thinking about making another game based on videos, with a very simple user interface, something like "Her Story" to give you the idea. I already have a couple of ideas about how to achieve that...
  12. Fufi_Saintz

Easy WASD and Arrow controls

Hello everybody. I don't use YEP_ButtonCommonEvents, nor SRD_NameInputUpgrade in my game (but there are TWO moments in which players have to input a name). Can I use this alone (putting WASD option true) to simply add WASD keys for moving players? Mine is an educational game and many...
  13. Fufi_Saintz

RMMV Known problem, unknown solution

Thanks for the explanation, still I'd like to know if there is a way to solve the problem. I mean, forgetting something in a complex thing like making a game (in this case, forgetting if a deleted object is used somewhere) seems to me quite easy to do, if not obvious. So: is there a way to know...
  14. Fufi_Saintz

Sorry for posting in the wrong place! @Shaz : I'm using RPG Maker MV version 1.6.2, and the same says rpg_core.js (v1.6.2). Also, I checked all the main plugin's versions, especially YanFly's: they are all updated. @ThreeSixNine : yes, both things for sure. Considering (hopefully) finished the...
  15. Fufi_Saintz

Hello makers, testing my educational game I encountered the error shown in the image attached: it happens when starting a battle. I searched the forum and I found this "Cannot read proprerty..." error is quite common, so tried the solution I found: I updated the plugins, and the project too...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are so many coding terms that are complete gibberish to me. Like what the heck is "Return" or "Array"??
Sometimes I forget how tiny and fun working in 16x16 is (or with 18x18 if ya counting the white outline LOL) and before you ask Yes. Yes this is an appropriate ratio of drinks to all the other stuff. :popcorn:
f37ac128dedc8a53af7deb2b12e8ea81becf6e46.png
Phew, sleep all day, awake all night. I don't know what to draw tonight!

Does that count as poetry? ..Is there a super fast way to test my creations in RPG Maker? Has anyone played the new Pokémon games? I'm itching to buy it but I don't think my husband will want me to after he finds out how much I spent on Christmas!
When can we get this?
RPG Maker MZ Saturn.png
Saturn port when?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfriz05