Recent content by funsubs

1. funsubs

FREE Earthbound 2 Concept

Yo this looks nice
  2. funsubs

Hi Aaron! I love your music!

Hi Aaron! I love your music!
  3. funsubs

Hello! I'm working on a game called Undertale: Lost Souls The title hasn't been fully decided...

Hello! I'm working on a game called Undertale: Lost Souls The title hasn't been fully decided yet but that's what I'm going for right now. Thanks to @LUKElcs for letting me use his awesome sprite work for my game!
  4. funsubs

Np!

Np!
  5. funsubs

Cool!

Cool!
  6. funsubs

Pokemon walking sprite requests

the sprites werent ripped from a pokemon game :/
  7. funsubs

Actors will not die at 0 HP

I start the battle and everything is fine. I die. I'm in the overworld and there is no game over screen.
  8. funsubs

I'm having trouble with changing actor's HP in RPGMV

So if I wanted the HP to be 20, would I pick A, B, C, D, or E?
  9. funsubs

I use MV mostly, sometimes XP.

I use MV mostly, sometimes XP.
  10. funsubs

So if I want to change the actor's HP, would I go to classes, click hero, and then set the HP?
  11. funsubs

I want all actors to start out with 20 HP but when I playtest they have 228 HP, Is there any way to change this?
  12. funsubs

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

You can convert it to OGG It's free! You just have to credit him though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kepsing