Recent content by Future232

1. Absorb percentage of enemies stats

I tested it in-game on a save. My stats did not increase at all.
  2. Absorb percentage of enemies stats

It didn't work. I'm also unable to add multiple parameters.
  3. Grow by a multiplier/percentage for every turn a state is active

Another error: Script 'Game_BattlerBase' line 456: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '+' for nil:NilClass
  4. Grow by a multiplier/percentage for every turn a state is active

I get an error when trying this in-game. Script 'Multiplier State Grow' line 7: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'param_add' for #<Game_Actor:0x113c6138 Is it possible to add multiple states as well?
  5. Absorb percentage of enemies stats

I am searching for a script that is similar to the Cannibalism script but not exactly. I want a script that would go onto a move, and this move would allow you to absorb X% of the enemies stats into your owns, permanently, exactly like the "Grow" mechanic. I would like a version that takes a...
  6. Grow by a multiplier/percentage for every turn a state is active

Bump. I still haven't made it past this roadblock.
  7. Grow by a multiplier/percentage for every turn a state is active

Bump. It's been nearly a month and I still haven't figured this out.
  8. Grow by a multiplier/percentage for every turn a state is active

Okay so, I was unable to find anything about this, but what I'm trying to do is make a state grow/permanently increase an actor's stats by a percentage, instead of just a flat number. The grow mechanic only increases by a flat +1000 max and I want it to increase by a percentage instead, for...
  9. Change color of MP Bar mid-battle based on State

Oh, I see. And yes, I would like to have the letters change to be a different color for each state. 5 states to be orange-yellowish bar and letters, 1 state to be light yellow, 2 states to be dark red, 1 state to be blue, 4 states to be white, and 1 state to be pink. I know, a lot of states. I'm...
  10. Change color of MP Bar mid-battle based on State

Thank you, it worked! But I want to know if it is possible to have multiple different states with different colors. I'm only able to have 1 state have a color. I tried changing the "MP Gauge 2" to be a different color for the 2nd state ID, as I'm guessing that is what that is for, but it did not...
  11. Change color of MP Bar mid-battle based on State

I apologize. I was unaware that this should've been in the Script Requests forum. It will not happen again. Sorry about that. I'm going to try Rominator's script and see if it works. It works but I'm unable to change the color from Red. I'm aware of the color codes in RPG Maker VX Ace (18 is...
  12. Change color of MP Bar mid-battle based on State

Okay so, since this is a complicated and weird question that I was unable to find ANYWHERE I'm going to explain it as simply as possible with pictures. So, you know the MP bar, mid battle? The blue bar on the right of the HP. I want to know if it is possible to change this bar mid-battle to a...
  13. Skip a movie/skip cutscene help

I am using the original Play Movie option, the one that plays OGV files in the "Movies" folder. The button under "Movie" section, in the 3rd page, at the bottom. It doesn't look like I can do a conditional button check because it would only check for the button after the movie is done, as all...
  14. Skip a movie/skip cutscene help

Wait, I figured out a semi-solution. It's still very effective, I just to be able to dish it out. Okay, so, I created a variable specifically for cutscenes. If its 0, cutscenes will play. If it is 1, no cutscenes will play. It is zero by default. And when the game first starts, I made an NPC to...
  15. Skip a movie/skip cutscene help

Yes, that is what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to make a manual optional method to skip cutscenes/movies (The OGV file that is currently playing) by simply pressing a button. I want to try and make cutscenes optional.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.
It's satisfying to master the usage of a hard plugin, then making it do what you want. ( o w o)!!
I'll be redesigning some of the main characters from my many wip stories :kaohi:
gWBWMzT.jpg

Starting with the (chronologically) first of them, Cedric!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ru0m6