Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• welcome back :o
    Reactions: FuzzyDemon
    FuzzyDemon
    FuzzyDemon
    Haha, thanks!
    FuzzyDemon
    FuzzyDemon
    I don't think I'll be active much here though, university and work eating all my time.

Beside, I've switched game engine. I'm mostly writing stuff from scratch as I want to touch all parts of game dev. I'm a student software engineer and an artist, so curiosity is what drives me.

RPG Maker always will have a special place in my heart though. There is no doubt I will come back to it some days.
    FuzzyDemon
    FuzzyDemon
    I'll make sure to share much better resources then, based on the experience I'll have acquired!
    My top 10 videogames of all time didn't change in the past 5 years. Last week, Undertale took first place and Ori & the blind forest got a tie with my 10th... Wow... o.o
    Zortik
    Zortik
    any new games*
    SOC
    SOC
    I don't mind adding multiple games in the same slot, provided the games are at least of relevant genres. I think it makes a better top 10 that way.
    FuzzyDemon
    FuzzyDemon
    My list is super cheated too so don't worry... xD

1. Undertale

2. Super Metroid / Metroid Fusion

3. Metroid Prime Trilogy

4. Illusion Of Gaia / Chrono Trigger

5. The legend of Zelda : Twillight Princess / Majora's mask / Ocarina of Time

6. Cave Story

7. Golden Sun : The lost age

8. Starfox: Adventure (Throw rocks at me, I'm ready! xD)

9. The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion (You can remove the main quest though... xD)

10. Ori...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.
I miss lockdown already. Since the pubs reopened, there's been nothing but loudmouthed drunks wandering about my neighbourhood.
Twitter is making me embarrassed to be a Persona 5 fan rn
I don't wanna be called out when I say P5R is my favorite game :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkleLanturn