Recent content by FuzzyDemon

1. FuzzyDemon

I'll make sure to share much better resources then, based on the experience I'll have acquired!

I'll make sure to share much better resources then, based on the experience I'll have acquired!
  2. FuzzyDemon

I don't think I'll be active much here though, university and work eating all my time. Beside...

I don't think I'll be active much here though, university and work eating all my time. Beside, I've switched game engine. I'm mostly writing stuff from scratch as I want to touch all parts of game dev. I'm a student software engineer and an artist, so curiosity is what drives me. RPG Maker...
  3. FuzzyDemon

Haha, thanks!

Haha, thanks!
  4. FuzzyDemon

Sprited SV_Enemies

Whoa, impressive stuff you got there! Seriously, that iron giant... 10/10 I've been pretty inactive here due to university, but I'm glad my resources were a bit useful to someone! Keep up the nice work!
  5. FuzzyDemon

FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

I am no longer active in this thread, beside the naked sprites were never a priority of mine and more of a request at the time. The folder hierarchy might be wrong, lots of things have changed since the last time I touched any of these. I don't plan on doing anything more over here. Sorry.
  6. FuzzyDemon

Sorry, I'm working on a game project mostly full time and I don't really have time to keep updating or modifying these resources. So maybe one day, but I don't plan on it for now. Anyone can feel free to grab them and modify them to their need if they want to, as long as they credit me.
  7. FuzzyDemon

I really don't know what to say, I tried it on multiple browser and it works. It's in the "Hidden Section" under "~Nude Pack~" on the main post.
  8. FuzzyDemon

When clicking on "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!" it should make you download "Korean MMO Level 100 Armor + Give dem boys some attention.7z". EDIT: If you can't see the link try CTRL+F5 to refresh your browser's cache. Also, make sure you're on the first post of the thread on the first...
  9. FuzzyDemon

I added them to the nude package. There will be a folder for male and one for female in the download! Details are in the drop down section of the first post! :3c
  10. FuzzyDemon

~ UPDATE! ~ Added some much requested nude sprites for male. (Only walking and Damaged). I made the edits on paint.net and it worked well enough for small edits like these. The side view is just much more job, and my main computer went boom, so don't expect these soon.
  11. FuzzyDemon

I am still planning on doing it, but my main computer went boom and I'm waiting for a replacement. Gathering the money for it is pretty hard as I'm a full time university student, but I'm trying to set up an old computer with semi decent specs to work on it in photoshop. So I don't know...
  12. FuzzyDemon

It looks like nothing was updated which conflict with my resources. Thanks for confirming! :3
  13. FuzzyDemon

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

You are my hero! o.o You just saved me countless hours of drawing cobwebs over stuff and I doubt I would have been able to make them look as good as you did! o.o
  14. FuzzyDemon

It's planned, but close to the bottom on my priority list. I can't tell when it'll be out, but it will probably happen before the end of times... I think. :B You can read that as a "I really don't know when it'll be done". Could be soon or could be later. Depends of how everything I'm working...
  15. FuzzyDemon

Well, you're welcome! xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I added footstep sounds to our content that I posted in a previous thread. I was unable to edit the post, so if you're interested, see below.

DOWNLOAD LINK

I've started working on rpg maker again, and I can see a lot of improvement from when I was 13. I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud that I've gotten this far.
Animated Title screen is by SharkerrBlue(SB)
I am using the Nightmare Land pack.
I just can't walk to the store for lunch without walking past people smoking. It not only smells bad, it's probably poisoning me. I'm afraid I'll eventually have to be hospitalized. I can't take another path because there's too much traffic and drivers in the plaza are reckless sometimes. I almost got run over once, even after looking both ways.
RyanYe wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Your art works about Wyrvens and Dragons are sooooooooo cooooooooool~! I like them so bad
Can you create more? like Archangels, Devils, Titans, Cyclops!!
My valentine cutscene is now available on itch.io and you can get the "source code" as well, feel free to check it out!

The game page on itch can be found at:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feedtalefour