Gabe's latest activity

• Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Nerine's post in the thread Gabe MZ - Step Sound with Like Like.
    I forgot to ask, but is it possible for you to add a way to lower the frequency of steps not by a random chance, but by skipping one...
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Nerine's post in the thread Gabe MZ - Step Sound with Like Like.
    Such a shame @Hudell's Movement plugin for smaller collision boxes is incompatible with the Terrain Tag detection of this plugin...
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Gabe MZ - Step Sound.
    This is my fault. I updated the plugin to fix this. 23/10/20 | Version: 1.5.1 | Followers step sound bug fix
  • Gabe
    Why do I still hear footstep sounds when moving after leaving the region? It's 3 steps after leaving the region. Though I'd be grateful...
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Gabe MZ - Fog Effects.
    Everything works correctly in all my tests. But I'll take a look The JSON errors are usually incomplete or incorrectly configured...
  • Gabe
    Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction Making climate changes can be tiring when you have a game based on them. Every time you enter a...
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Eliaquim's post in the thread Eli Timer - More control over your timer! with Like Like.
    Author: Hakuen Studio Introduction We all know that the default timer is pretty basic. This plugin aims to add to it some new features...
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Akea - Battle Camera.
    Thank you for reporting the issue. I'll take a look.
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Gabe MZ - Message Plus.
    The plugin has it's own color coding. However, it's still compatible with the Visustella plugin.
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Akea - Visual Weapons.
    Yes. Some adjustments may be necessary just in the case of two-handed weapon, but otherwise everything works fine. This plugin is...
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Killuki Zaoldyeck's post in the thread Akea - Visual Weapons with Like Like.
    Just by curiosity, can you also change the hero sprite when wielding other kind of weapons? For example a bow, or two-handed weapon, or...
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Krystek_My's post in the thread Akea - Visual Weapons with Like Like.
    Would it be possible to use it on armours?
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Nemojbatkastle's post in the thread Akea - Visual Weapons with Love Love.
    oooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo... Been waiting for this, thank you.
  • Gabe
    Gabe replied to the thread Gabe MZ - Fog Effects.
    On the Github page you need to click on the Raw button. After that, save it.
  • Gabe
    Gabe reacted to Keraldo11's post in the thread Akea - Battle Camera with Like Like.
    Hi, ever since I update to a newer version of Akea Animated Battle System 2 this plugin has been bugging out for me whenever actions are...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot