Recent content by Gabezin

1. OcRam MZ -plugins

Hi, is it possible to mark a certain coordinate on the screen where I can get a light? For example, I want to fix the light on a moon (and also stars) that are at the top, in the sky of a parallax background, and stay there even if the player moves, is there how?
  2. Light on parallax background

I'll try to do it in the ways you suggested, thanks!
  3. Light on parallax background

Hello, I'm trying to create a map where there's a full moon in the parallax background, and on that same map, I use tint screen to set it to night... The problem is, the tint screen also affects the moon, which is in parallax, that's to be expected. The question is, is there any way to make...
  4. What the MZ RTP is missing!

I don't know if this counts as something RTP (I don't know where to post a specific request for this), but it would be nice to have the matching pumpkin and mummy battlers from the Halloween 2021 Free Asset for MZ.
  5. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

I would try, but I have no programming knowledge... Is there any chance of including these effects, even in the premium version?
  6. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

It's possible to create a firefly effect? Like those from magical forests, present in games like Zelda. I know there are particle effects plugins, but they are made to work in 2D, so the effects always follow the character where he goes, and in a 3D environment, it is not realistic. Including...
  7. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Is this plugin compatible with the Pixi Filter Controller plugin? Another question, is it possible to use an ABS plugin with MV3D?
  8. Zoom the tileset without affecting the parallax background

Is there a plugin, or is it possible to be created, that zooms only in the tileset/characters but without affecting the parallax background? I need this effect in the game I'm creating, but I can't find a way to do it, and I haven't found any zoom plugins that cover it.
  9. Tint screen without affecting the parallax background?

Hi, I've looked everywhere for a plugin that allows you to use the tint screen without affecting the parallax background, is there one like that? Or is it possible to create one?
  10. OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello, is there any way to fix a light on some element of parallax background? For example, I want to put a moon in a parallax, and let it shine... but so that when that light passes behind the tiles (mountains, for example), the light is omitted. Is this something possible to do, or could it be...
  11. Zoom map plugin that does not zoom in on parallax background

Interesting, I'm going to test this one. Thanks!
  12. Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Hi, I found the AdvancedBloomFilter shown in PIXI Filters demo very beautiful, but it is not in the effect's list included in the plugin. How can I add it?
  13. Zoom map plugin that does not zoom in on parallax background

Hello, I'm looking for a plugin that allows zooming the map (including tiles and characters), but without zooming in on the parallax background. The idea is to use in scenes like, for example, the person is on the edge of a cliff, and the camera approaches, passing over him, and highlighting...
  14. Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Awesome. But why the ForestNight parallax is 819x819 and all the others is 816x816?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So here we go again with my programming. Currently I don't know what to program, so I am just doing things to see what I can make. Currently just photoshop though :/ Join in if you wish to see the stream. Very exclusive, mostly just 1-2 people watching.
I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning? Next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Medaa