Gabrelik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• If you're curious to see my cannon set in action you can see my video demonstration of the first version of it here: 

It has since been improved and the side versions are also set up and working. I haven't had any time to do the down facing versions just yet but yeah they look pretty smooth overall when set up right lol.
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    I'm still learning, myself. I actually just pulled up an old picture of a cannon and started from there, one pixel at a timeView attachment 48970:
    Sinnistar
    Sinnistar
    me too oddly enough lol. That actually looks quite similar to the one I used as my reference heh xD. I made a sort of rectangle and then added the base where the wheels would be and went on from there to shape it better and rework the texture to look like RTP style lol. Took quite the bit of time though.
    Sinnistar
    Sinnistar
    I didn't think about the rope though lol. I forgot they would use chains and rope to hold it from the recoil. The image I used was just the cannon lol so it wasn't actually fitted on a ship like that one is. xP but it still acts like it is tied down with the recoil lol
    As a public service announcement, I would just like to say that Pizza Rolls are amazing...that is all.
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    ...nothing is bigger than pizza rolls.

Moving is no fun though. Better place, at least? Aside from the functional kitchen, of course. 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Brand new! What complicates matters is moving the old place out and the new one in. But, it's fun to say that I'm moving but my address isn't changing. XD
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    I think it still counts. :D
    wants desperately and randomly to go to Scottland. Somebody give me millions of dollars so I don't have to work anymore. :D  
    needs to go to the gym...but there's pizza here. :/
    Balako
    Balako
    could be worse, you could have no pizza
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Be like a pizza delivery guy, drive and eat.

The only difference is you will not be paid to do this.
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Fair points to both. I think I will stash some pizza away, then tell myself that my workout justifies the delicious, greasy reward. :D
    is absolutely blown away by how much time seems to pass while tweaking in GIMP. Like, seriously, I've managed to alter a few colors and frankenstein an arm or two on a battler in like...three hours!?! What have I been doing with myself...
    is very sad over the loss of Alan Rickman and David Bowie. :(
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I am too!
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I know it is sad.

Also, why is David Bowie being accused of pedophilia now? (the media is using old cases that failed to prove he was guilty). It feels like the media is spitting on his grave for views (with the power of click bait).
    Gabrelik
    Gabrelik
    Shameful.
    wonders if the Hokie Pokie really is what it's all about?
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Not sure about the left foot... but if shaking my foot all about IS what it is all about, then I'm regularly not using my left foot correctly. :/
    Shaz
    Shaz
    No. 42 is what it's all about. Life. The universe. Everything.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    If 42 is everything, what is the number for nothing (the opposite of everything)?
    To sandwich...or not to sandwich?
    FM77
    FM77
    Something is bound to get jealous. I'm going for a hot dog now.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @Gaberelik - Sandwich (and make me one too).
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    To sammich, obviously.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz