@Frostorm thanks man :D
  2. gabrieldiastche

this looks so good, congrats :D

this looks so good, congrats :D
  3. gabrieldiastche

HUGE FAN OF ATLUS <3

HUGE FAN OF ATLUS <3
  4. gabrieldiastche

I saw that your game is based on Persona right?

I saw that your game is based on Persona right?
  5. gabrieldiastche

EpicFILE AniGame Remix [Tekken 7 | Kunimitsu Theme - Vermilion Gates | RPG Remix]

I am listening to your remixes and working :D
  6. gabrieldiastche

How Do You Organize Your Spells/Skills?

I will always do first by character, I will to all my party have something different from each of them. And I see who I want to do what because I don't like that kind of party like: Ah this guy is a warrior so he is gonna only use "Attacks" and no magic... I kind of like to give them exclusive...
  7. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Long Way Home

Cute, liked the game :D
  8. gabrieldiastche

Pretty proud of my signature

Thank you for making me realize that I need to update my signature hahahaha
  9. gabrieldiastche

If you could choose to work on a game company, which company would you choose and why?

If you could choose to work on a game company, which company would you choose and why?
  10. gabrieldiastche

Hello :)

@Uruuha Welcome to the RPG Forum! I am here for a while and everyone helps a lot, they are amazing! I was posting everyday something here or helping when someone asks something too because it's a good way to share knowledge! If you need anything, let me know and if you want to see my new game...
  11. gabrieldiastche

@Alador go go go :3

@Alador go go go :3
  12. gabrieldiastche

FREE Phil Alone - Translator

UPDATED: Languages that are already done: Portuguese English French If you know another language and want to translate this game, please let me know! :D
  13. gabrieldiastche

Send me your Twitter here :D https://twitter.com/gabrieldevbr

Send me your Twitter here :D https://twitter.com/gabrieldevbr
  14. gabrieldiastche

[MEDIA]

15. gabrieldiastche

4 5 6

4 5 6

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim5516