Recent content by gabrieldiastche

1. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Phil Alone [Ludum Dare 47]

Game Update 1.3 and Korean Version! Hello everyone, so I just released the "final" version of Phil Alone for now, and I am glad tha share with you all! Thank you so much the RPG Maker Forum community for everything, you guys are amazing! Click here to see the final version of the game and the...
  2. gabrieldiastche

Thank you so much for playing my game, I am so sorry that I disappeared for a long time, but my...

Thank you so much for playing my game, I am so sorry that I disappeared for a long time, but my life is going crazy so I need to focus, but thank you so much!
  3. gabrieldiastche

@Wavelength thanks man :D

@Wavelength thanks man :D
  4. gabrieldiastche

@BrentBAM thanks man :D

@BrentBAM thanks man :D
  5. gabrieldiastche

Good news guys! The first trailer I made of one of my RPG Maker games just got 1K views! Thank...

Good news guys! The first trailer I made of one of my RPG Maker games just got 1K views! Thank you everyone that helped me achieve this goal! :D
  6. gabrieldiastche

@Rugman thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed! If you wanna see the game, it's on itch.io as Egg...

@Rugman thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed! If you wanna see the game, it's on itch.io as Egg Catcher - Catch The Chocolate Edition!
  7. gabrieldiastche

The coolest thing ever about games for me is making connections like this... I meet Caio...

The coolest thing ever about games for me is making connections like this... I meet Caio Varalta, a great Sound Designer and we worked together in a game called Egg Catcher! And I loved how the song he did it to our game became amazing!
  8. gabrieldiastche

The best gift for this Easter is... MAKE GAMES ABOUT EASTER! [ATTACH]

The best gift for this Easter is... MAKE GAMES ABOUT EASTER!
  9. gabrieldiastche

I am working on a game based on Easter Eggs, get ready for this new game! Hahahahahaha JK, but I...

I am working on a game based on Easter Eggs, get ready for this new game! Hahahahahaha JK, but I am really working on a new game, but it's going to be a mini game! :D
  10. gabrieldiastche

@Bendyizzt I wanna see it ! :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat:

@Bendyizzt I wanna see it ! :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat:
  11. gabrieldiastche

@SmashArtist Man, your work is really cool! When it opens again I will help too :3

@SmashArtist Man, your work is really cool! When it opens again I will help too :3
  12. gabrieldiastche

Spotlights/Features Resource Spotlight: SmashArtist’s HUD & Art Resources

They are amazing! Congratulation @hiddenone and @SmashArtist for the amazing work!
  13. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Luke Inn [DEMO] - September/2020

Devlog Updated: FANART ALBUM I released! It's a great way to say thank you to everyone that helped me and played Luke Inn! @SmashArtist @hiddenone thank you so much you two! Click here to see the album!
  14. gabrieldiastche

Thank you again @SmashArtist for this amazing fan art of Luke Inn! The Collective Fanart Corner...

Thank you again @SmashArtist for this amazing fan art of Luke Inn! The Collective Fanart Corner is an amazing project, I hope you guys open it again! P.S.: This is Priest Ron, one of the coolest characters in the game :3
  15. gabrieldiastche

@Bendyizzt It's is my project! Luke Inn :D You should think in a cool way to promote your game...

@Bendyizzt It's is my project! Luke Inn :D You should think in a cool way to promote your game with a fan art competition or something for your game :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerrben91