Recent content by GachaPringle

1. GachaPringle

RMMV How can i convert a project back from MV to MXAce

What is MXAce? I only know VXAce, is there another RPG Maker engine I am somehow unaware of? I even checked https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RPG_Maker which shows each version of rpg maker. Unless you mean MVAce (MZ). For MZ you can just put a game.rmmzproject in the project folder. But I am...
  2. GachaPringle

State that reduces item prices?

One thing I can think of is making every single shop have a conditional branch that checks if an actor has a certain state. For example: This certainly isn't the most efficient way but it works. You would have to go through every shop and edit it to do this so it's not recommended if you have a...
  3. GachaPringle

Okay, new problem..... with audio this time.

I'm not experienced but the only thing I can think of is that you have played the sound on a non-existent frame or one near the end of the animation which will cut the sound short (i think). I'm honestly useless. I'll try looking into the problem. I'm probably asking dumb questions so sorry if I...
  4. GachaPringle

What Age You Would Choose For your Characters on Your Maker Game?

my game that i am currently creating features an 11 year old as the main character, so yeah XD
  5. GachaPringle

I'm 372542 years older than you think

I'm 372542 years older than you think

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8