Recent content by Gadwin

1. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Hi SilverDash, is it possible for the map to be shown in a circular format and not the default square/rectangular map?
  2. Radar Chart for Stats

Hi Guys! Just wondering if somebody want to take the challenge to create a radar chart for the Stats in MV. For reference, you can check black morning script in ace http://bmscripts.weebly.com/basic-status.html
  3. How to rotate an image?

I tried it but it didnt rotate at all. I tried to apply the rotation function but still didnt rotate.
  4. How to rotate an image?

Hi All, Do you guys know how to rotate an image that I have just created. For example i want the image to rotate around 54 degrees. Below is the code that I am working on but it seems i cant find a predefined function for rotate. this.background = new Sprite(); this.background.bitmap =...
  5. Virtual JoyStick Javascript Possibility???

You may want to check this link. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48213-d-pad-action-button-plugin-request/
  6. Basic Mouse System + Addons

wow nice work.
  7. Saba Kan's Ao no Kiseki Battle System 0.28 (And Rokan's AT Bonus)

wow its very good. Its compatible with victor saints animated battle. Nice, although its not compatible with the arrow target. Thanks for sharing and translating it.
  8. Celianna's Tileset

is it just me that has a Domain Unregistered error on all pictures from your topic?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight