Galenmereth's latest activity

• Galenmereth
    Galenmereth commented on Dororo's profile post.
    I have allergies and exertion asthma which impact my breathing at times, but even then the masks are not a problem. Maybe the virus...
  • Galenmereth
    I reduce my physical social bubble to my closest family. I wear a mask in public places, especially indoors. If I've been to a "high...
  • Galenmereth
    I used to always think people acted unbelievably illogical in movies about viruses and pandemics, even zombie movies. I would think "why...
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to Eliaquim's comment on Galenmereth's profile post with Love Love.
    UAHAUHAuhauahUAHAUHAUhaauhaUAHUAHAUhauhaUAHUAHAUAHuhauaHAUH I can't stop myself hahahahahahaha. Holy... hahahahaha xDDD
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to The Stranger's comment on Galenmereth's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I wonder what will be removed in the next RPG Maker? There's just so much more that 3rd party programs do better! Get rid of the editor...
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Galenmereth's profile post with Like Like.
    //Hands everybody a stick and points at the hornet's nest. Charge!!!!!!!!! :kaolivid: //Lets everybody run forward and hides in the...
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to The Stranger's comment on Galenmereth's profile post with Haha Haha.
    MZ xD Just MV with an optional XP layering system, and no animation editor. lol.
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to Kupotepo's comment on Galenmereth's profile post with Like Like.
    @Galenmereth, thank you. Nice to see you here.
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth updated their status.
    https://www.captiongenerator.com/1997012/Interview-with-developers-of-RPG-Maker-MZ :D
  • Galenmereth
    I just wanted to pop in and show my support for this group; they're awesome and do amazing work!
  • Galenmereth
    LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools This is the official LunaTechs plugin and tools thread. You can expect to find links to a variety of...
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to _Shadow_'s post in the thread Goodbye with Love Love.
    May the Force be with you I guess. If that is your decision it is respected. You will be missed @Galenmereth
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth reacted to kaukusaki's post in the thread Goodbye with Love Love.
    Sad to see you go... I'm not sure what's going on (I'm not here much fighting bad health and computery shenanigans) but I do recognise you.
  • Galenmereth
    You will find no drama here. If anyone has any inquiries about my existing plugins, feel free to make issues or pull requests on the...
  • Galenmereth
    Galenmereth commented on Ksi's profile post.
    I don't know what your problem is, but it seems to me this is personal to you. And you're a moderator here. It's your job to "step the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey, guys! Do you want to hear a riddle? If so, go to this link!
Omg, 'Marsha' took over the RPGWeb twitter for a bit and its the most adorable thing ever! :LZSblush: I like it

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
math_lomba