Recent content by Galenmereth

1. Galenmereth

I have allergies and exertion asthma which impact my breathing at times, but even then the masks...

I have allergies and exertion asthma which impact my breathing at times, but even then the masks are not a problem. Maybe the virus turns out to be less deadly or cause less longterm complications than anticipated; great! Until we know for sure, why not do these simple things? [3/3]
  2. Galenmereth

I reduce my physical social bubble to my closest family. I wear a mask in public places...

I reduce my physical social bubble to my closest family. I wear a mask in public places, especially indoors. If I've been to a "high risk" area, I wear a mask even inside with my closest family members for 10 days, to protect them, "just in case". I wash my hands and practice hygiene. [2/3]
  3. Galenmereth

I used to always think people acted unbelievably illogical in movies about viruses and...

I used to always think people acted unbelievably illogical in movies about viruses and pandemics, even zombie movies. I would think "why would you hide your symptoms?" or "why would you not do this simple thing to protect yourself?" Now I feel like people act even more illogically in reality. I...
  4. Galenmereth

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1997012/Interview-with-developers-of-RPG-Maker-MZ :D

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1997012/Interview-with-developers-of-RPG-Maker-MZ :D
  5. Galenmereth

LunaTechs MV/MZ Plugins & Tools

I just wanted to pop in and show my support for this group; they're awesome and do amazing work!
  6. Galenmereth

Goodbye

You will find no drama here. If anyone has any inquiries about my existing plugins, feel free to make issues or pull requests on the respective github project pages and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. I truly wish you all the best, and I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes from...
  7. Galenmereth

I don't know what your problem is, but it seems to me this is personal to you. And you're a...

I don't know what your problem is, but it seems to me this is personal to you. And you're a moderator here. It's your job to "step the **** up" and tend to the community, not mine. I have an easier solution: I'm done, and I'm out. Enjoy.
  8. Galenmereth

Not a single one of my plugins have ever been commercial. But with many of them I had to make...

Not a single one of my plugins have ever been commercial. But with many of them I had to make them compatible with some of the core Yanfly plugins that almost everyone used. To do that, I had to know how they work to implement patches in my code so they worked if theirs were in use.
  9. Galenmereth

I'm not saying VS should be open-source, but plugins that expand on MZ need to work together...

I'm not saying VS should be open-source, but plugins that expand on MZ need to work together. How can any of the non-VS plugin devs make their plugins compatible when they can't even see the code? (2/2)
  10. Galenmereth

This has to be the most ignorant statement I've seen in a looong time. Nobody's talking about...

This has to be the most ignorant statement I've seen in a looong time. Nobody's talking about piggybacking off VS's effort. Heck, MZ is built on the immense effort of an open-source project called PIXI. Have you heard of it? It's an amazing library because people worked together on it. (1/2)
  11. Galenmereth

Also VisuStella obfuscating their code means I don't really feel like writing any plugins for MZ...

Also VisuStella obfuscating their code means I don't really feel like writing any plugins for MZ because people will no doubt want compatibility and I will have to put up a disclaimer saying I won't do that. But then I take away a ton of options from them, so... Yay?
  12. Galenmereth

The things that really put me off so far: Awful RTP Still that scrunched up tileset lefthand...

The things that really put me off so far: Awful RTP Still that scrunched up tileset lefthand viewer when mapping... Somehow even harder to visually parse with the new RTP Lackluster documentation that omits a ton of info like keyboard shortcuts Bad kb shortcuts for layers (CTRL+TAB to cycle...
  13. Galenmereth

Absolutely savage

Absolutely savage
  14. Galenmereth

RMMZ Are VisuStella's MZ Plugins encrypted?

So I took a look at them and see the obfuscated code... This is ridiculous. That means it's practically impossible to make other plugins compatible with them. That's an insane step to take just because of the thievery situation. I'm glad I'm only making plugins for fun because this is awful for...
  15. Galenmereth

RMMZ [Suggestion] Toolbar buttons for layer selection

So that's what the hotkeys were. This is not in the manual from what I can find.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olu_shango