Recent content by GALER

1. GALER

Battle Sprite change graphics based on state

Wow Thxs for the quick reply! I'll try it out!! Instead of moving to a certain point on battle map, is there a way to shift X coordinate by a few, then when state ends return to same location? Just wondering because due to the actor lineup, how would the engine know to move back into which...
  2. GALER

Battle Sprite change graphics based on state

Hey guys! I am currently using Yanflys plugins, and Im trying to create a skill for "Hide in Shadows" for actor battles, where they move off to the right of their position and change image(maybe all black silhouette). I've been looking at some previous threads similar in nature, bit for some...
  3. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

This thread can now be closed mods. Thanks again Trihan
  4. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

Thanks Trihan! I moved it up a bit on the plugin list and it's working perfectly now.
  5. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

It is version 1.13. The location of the plugin is near the middle to bottom. Is there a specific place I should place it? Higher maybe?
  6. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

The first shot shows how I removed the actors from the party using the plugin. The 2nd pic confirms on the main menu there are only 2 actors in current party. The 3rd shows 5 actor images in the SV battle, despite only having 2 party members in the battle menu.
  7. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

I'll submit a few screenshots to show in more detail what I am talking about:
  8. GALER

Yep Party System Issue

Hey everybody! I'm currently using YEP's Party manager. I have set the max party amount to 5. When I remove any members to have less than 5 in my active party, they main menu screen shows the correct # of characters in active party, but when I go into battle, it defaults and takes the...
  9. GALER

Ultra Mode 7

Hey guys, still having issues when opening up main menu on my Ultra 7 map. Huge delay. Any more ideas?? (There are no parallel events running so that's not wearing it down) thanks!!
  10. GALER

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Hey guys! Had a question: How would I go about setting an initial talk scene zooming in on a certain actor, then pan to enemy, and zoom out; prior to beginning turn 1?
  11. GALER

Ultra Mode 7

Hey, I've noticed that only on the mode 7 map, there is a delay/lag when pressing esc for the menu and then exiting. Is there something I can adjust to remove this delay? There are little to none events on the Map and zero parallel processes to slow it down. Thanks!
  12. GALER

Preload Manager

Ill have to try this tomorrow. Thank you!!!
  13. GALER

Audio Lag Fix

I get a very strange error... Anytime I am in battle and the player uses a skill that kills more than on enemy at a time, this error appears: Any ideas??
  14. GALER

Preload Manager

Hey guys! Getting strange startup error where it states that all of my bgm cannot be located, and does it exist? All music are .ogg files. They are all there. Tried exporting and importing back, but no luck. Any ideas?? Here is a screenshot:
  15. GALER

GALER: Plague of heroes NOW AVALIABLE on Steam!!

Here is my first official gaming review on Steam!! Pretty good one too!! 3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful Recommended 69.6 hrs last two weeks / 88.3 hrs on record Posted: 18 May @ 2:36pm Updated: 18 May @ 2:37pm Having played hundreds of classic JRPGs, I'm always on the lookout...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I spoke with hudell and many programmer about the Window_BattleLog class and we all just agreed to pretend this class just doesn't exists lol
I haven't been able to solidify a cohesive plot so dropped out of a game jam but, on a fun note, I pre-ordered MZ today! :LZSwink:
So I just spent the weekend...playing my own game. The one I released last year. Yep you heard that right.
Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janetjoradan