Recent content by Galv

1. Galv

Resolution problems with GALV'S FISHING GAME PLUGIN

The background graphics in the demo are example and were only made for the default resolution. You'll have to modify/create your own to fit your screen size. The position of the fisher and other options are in the plugins settings. I recommend reading the descriptions on each setting.
  2. Galv

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Also, to add - you can use decimal numbers for the z value.
  3. Galv

Galv's Magic Shards

Here's a general checklist of what you could look for when plugins don't work: https://galvs-scripts.com/errors-using-plugins/ My first thought is make sure to start a new game after adding it. If you did, I would check for incompatible plugins.
  4. Galv

Hmm, can't get it to happen when modifying layers outside of battle. There's an example of that in the demo. Edit: (Specially removing layers)
  5. Galv

Ah I see - I never tested removing layers in battle. This is indeed a bug and one day (if I ever have time) I will look into it. Immediate solution is not to remove layers mid-battle, they can be added and removed outside of battle
  6. Galv

Does it happen in the demo or fresh project?
  7. Galv

Galv's Event Spawner

Did you change the Galv.SPAWN.overlap variable first? By default it won't spawn on top of the player or other events until you change this.
  8. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

What is the exact filename of your file in /img/pictures/ folder? Is it: grenadeAnim(8,5).png
  9. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

Where did you put 'bullet1(8,5)'? Is there an image in your projects /img/pictures/ folder with that same filename? What was the error message? When did the error message appear?
  10. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

I don't believe I thought of that when coding it, sorry. But generally if it doesn't say how to do it in the plugin description then it wasn't coded to do that.
  11. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

Unfortunately I don't believe I coded collision with other projectiles, sorry.
  12. Galv

Galv's Quest Log

I likely didn't code it to look for multiple lines in the objective list, sorry.
  13. Galv

Galv's Character Frames

I haven't any app experience with android apps but reading it seems % is a reserved character in filenames. Not sure if the round brackets are the issue. Try changing the % to an @ symbol in your filenames and edit the plugin so that references to % become @ (In this plugin, lines 88 and 109)
  14. Galv

Galv's Screen Zoom

The plugin zooms the screen and the pictures are part of that screen. As an example, show a picture and then use the 'shake screen' event command, you will see the picture also moves with that. You'll need another plugin that changes how pictures are drawn. If you are after a smoother camera...
  15. Galv

How to contact Galv?

That worked. And yeah, shoot me a PM works :) Edit: I PM'd you.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElenoreEdwin