Recent content by Galv

1. Galv

Galv's Visual Novel Choices MZ

Those two plugins work in my demo project together. You will have to test your own project to try and determine if it is a plugin conflict.
  2. Galv

Galv's Layer Graphics MZ

Make the X speed and Y speed of the layer equal the tile size in your game (default is 48)
  3. Galv

Help with Galv's MV Screen Buttons Plugin

Check the demo project in the /img/system/ folder where the buttons are stored for example buttons. They have 2 states, normal and pressed, in the same image. The image is split 50% to separate both states.
  4. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

How do you create the player's projectiles? Can you not use eventing?
  5. Galv

Galv's Map Projectiles

Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?
  6. Galv

Galv's Cam Control

No plans to change this, sorry.
  7. Galv

Galv's Cam Control

Latest version is 2.0.
  8. Galv

Galv's Timed Message Popups

While it might be possible with several lines of script (I don't know, I haven't looked), this plugin wasn't designed with that functionality.
  9. Galv

Galv's Message Styles MZ

Assuming you are using my spawn event plugin, store the last spawned event ID into a variable. In Control Variables, set it to script: $gameMap._lastSpawnEventId Then use the variable code in the text message. For example, if you stored it in variable 9: \pop[\v[9]]This is a message appearing...
  10. Galv

Galv's Auto Common Events MZ

Without building a demo project with both plugins and testing (which I don't have time for unfortunately), I don't know why the other plugin isn't working, sorry.
  11. Galv

I don't know why running a common event would stop the OcRam_Layers plugin from animating. It doesn't sound like they should interfere with each other at all. What is in the common event you are running?
  12. Galv

Did you try putting this plugin below the OcRam_Layers plugin?
  13. Galv

Might be compatibility issue. Did you try putting this plugin below the other one?
  14. Galv

Galv's Message Styles MZ

Sorry, I am unable to fix compatibility issues between my plugins and visustella.
  15. Galv

Galv's Quest Log

You'd need to add the menu item with the other plugin you are using - are you doing that?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:
Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luisapio