GalvanteOni
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• set Skill line 37 error? Anyone know whatsup with that? I told my character to attack, after he strikes a slime the error pops up
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a forum for game help ;)
    Thinking about how much work goes into RPG games is kinda overwhelming... one step at a time eh?
    Shablo5
    Only if you create all the resources yourself. Most games using RTP graphics and basic eventing can be done in a few weeks IMO.
    Clareain_Christopher
    Clareain_Christopher
    ^

You can make a fairly enjoyable game in about a month. Adding custom resources, and complex scripts overwhelms a project if the creator doesn't plan for it.
    Jaide
    Jaide
    This is exactly why I'm trying to focus on a 90% RTP project with no additional bells and whistles. I have a bigger project in the works, but I want to just get something done for once.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanaya07