Recent content by Galvatron1O2

1. RMMV Is there a plugin that allows me to move the text in the message boxes?

I'm using Galv's message busts and Galv's message background and message core from you-know-who, but I need to move the text all the time with spaces to keep it in the frame. Is there a plugin that will do this automatically all the time?
  2. RMMV How do I move and make bigger dialogue portraits?

Are there any plugins and stuff? I need them to look like this
  3. How can I make a thing that will be called by spell, attack and immediately disappear?

Yeah, but what exactly animation do I need to make? I was thinking of replacing casting animation, but I don't think it's a good idea
  4. How can I make a thing that will be called by spell, attack and immediately disappear?

Sideview battle. Party member casts some spell, a figure appears above his head, plays an animation, effects appear on enemies, then the figure disappears until the next cast of this spell. Basically a Persona if you know what I mean. How do i make something like that? What plugins and stuff do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tokiro