GambleMountain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to reorganize my job listing. It has gotten very messy over the years.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    Same for me. When I started my project, I paid no attention to keeping things orderly. And over the years I have developed
    mild OCD and now I have to keep myself from throwing up when I look into my database.
    ThreeSixNine
    ThreeSixNine
    I have been soooo diligent about keeping all my database entries organized this time. I mostly use template entries and outline exactly what I want the items to be before I start filling them out entirely. I put a blank space between entries of different types, although that leads to its own issues down the line, it definitely helps me stay organized in the present.
    How do I change my username?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Noooooo! I won't recognize you if you do that!
    GambleMountain
    GambleMountain
    Hahaha I have had this username for a very long time here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Join us and follow along live as we explore A Thief's Voyage by walldeaf.

Draw something
Me: No problemo! ''draws something''
Now draw the same thing from a different angle
Me: So....You have discovered my weakness...
I got a new PC... Nothing wrong with my lil laptop at all! Still works great, and I'll be using it for school. But, the specs for gaming were falling off fast. So I was selfish and bought myself a beast of a PC ^-^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dekartest