GambleMountain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to reorganize my job listing. It has gotten very messy over the years.
    ScorchedGround
    ScorchedGround
    Same for me. When I started my project, I paid no attention to keeping things orderly. And over the years I have developed
    mild OCD and now I have to keep myself from throwing up when I look into my database.
    xDRAGOONx
    xDRAGOONx
    I have been soooo diligent about keeping all my database entries organized this time. I mostly use template entries and outline exactly what I want the items to be before I start filling them out entirely. I put a blank space between entries of different types, although that leads to its own issues down the line, it definitely helps me stay organized in the present.
    How do I change my username?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Noooooo! I won't recognize you if you do that!
    GambleMountain
    GambleMountain
    Hahaha I have had this username for a very long time here
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacorimo