Recent content by Gamefall Team

1. Gamefall Team

Glad to hear that my suggestions were useful for you! :D

Glad to hear that my suggestions were useful for you! :D
  2. Gamefall Team

attack formula variables

Mmm... How about trying to use a little trick in your damage formula? a.atk * 4 - b.def * 2 if v[2] = b.enemy_id || b.id() Using this formula inside a skill in your database will actually do that: - First of all, just write the damage formula you want to use for the skill. In the example...
  3. Gamefall Team

[VSCode] RPG Maker MV Snippet for plugin developement

This is really nice!! :kaoluv: I'm not a real fan of VS code, but it would be interesting to give it a try! It would be amazing to have supports for code editor like Sublime Text 3!
  4. Gamefall Team

Changing the Game File Name

Well, if I have understood correctly you're trying to edit the "caption" that is set on the Game Window. Actually, the caption should be nothing more the "Game Title" you set in the "system" tab of your project database. I'm saying this, due inside the Rpg Maker library, you will find this...
  5. Gamefall Team

I never known him personally, but he inspired me to learn coding. I wish all the best for him...

I never known him personally, but he inspired me to learn coding. I wish all the best for him. "See you again, Fluffy Guy! Thank you for all your hard work!"
  6. Gamefall Team

Change Party Leader

As default - if you don't use plugins that may alter this behavior -, when you add an actor It's added on the last position of your party. So, after using the event command for adding a new party member, you can try to use this script call: $gameParty.swapOrder(0, $gameParty.members().length -...
  7. Gamefall Team

Help in changing the text color.

Add this line before the drawText method: this._name.bitmap.textColor = "your_hex_color"; Example: this._name.bitmap.textColor = "#ff0000"
  8. Gamefall Team

Messages reacting to ANY button input

@caethyril I have experienced the same problem that was reported up there. I was thinking that the problem was related to the Touch Input, but - on my side at least - It was related on the Input._latestButton when used as argument of the Input.isRepeated. It's strange, because as you said the...
  9. Gamefall Team

Messages reacting to ANY button input

@Baka123 You can try - importing it as a plugin - this one: (function () { // keys object for keycodes from codingcarpenter var...
  10. Gamefall Team

GTP - Gamefall Team Plugins

@Eliaquim Hello man! :kaohi: First of all, thank you for using my plugin and I have understood the kind of edit you need :kaopride: Unfortunately, I'm really busy with commissions right now, but when I will have time I will update the free plugins that I have shared with the public (The Wolf...
  11. Gamefall Team

Oh good, I have an Asus right now lol... :kaocry: Thank you for sharing your experience, though...

Oh good, I have an Asus right now lol... :kaocry: Thank you for sharing your experience, though! I was thinking to switch to MSI, too when I will have enough money, maybe next year.
  12. Gamefall Team

Yes, I've decided to swap it. I've brought it to another guy suggested by a friend of mine. I'm...

Yes, I've decided to swap it. I've brought it to another guy suggested by a friend of mine. I'm waiting for it.
  13. Gamefall Team

I'm not sure where the problem is this time, but It looks that there are damages to the...

I'm not sure where the problem is this time, but It looks that there are damages to the motherboard and to my pc cooling. I have changed two graphic card this month, too. :kaocry:
  14. Gamefall Team

I'm so unlucky with hardware. I have to repair all the thing again, so frustrating.

I'm so unlucky with hardware. I have to repair all the thing again, so frustrating.
  15. Gamefall Team

Is There A Script Command To Check The Player's Current Speed?

@Uzuki Heya! I don't know if the plugins you're using alters something, but, as default, you can check the current movement speed of your player using this script call inside the conditional branch: $gamePlayer.moveSpeed() Ex. $gamePlayer.moveSpeed() > 4 $gamePlayer.moveSpeed() < 2...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zanoth