Recent content by Gamer_Omlett

1. Gamer_Omlett

The Resource WIP thread 2

@Taugenichts:Cool bus friend. Only issue is it looks 2D, if your game is going to be like full 2D Paper Mario it'll be the great as is though. Frankly looks good, just fake a bit of 3d with it - maybe a bit of shading the colours and it'll really pop. Either put in a darker shad of red along the...
  2. Gamer_Omlett

Ello again, @CorneredCosmos: Hi friend, I can see how your trying to match the original character artwork. Your efforts might be vain. Bare with -  It looks like your source art style base images were scanned. By that they were hand drawn ink nib drawing - then the artist touched them up in...
  3. Gamer_Omlett

Hello fellows, I'm rather new to the forum, noticed this thread and how helpful you all seem in helping each other overcoming hurdles in your creations. Currently I feel I'm in need of help ;*( I'm currently trying to get a log(for a tileset) that serves as a bridge. I'm trying for a 16bit...
  4. Gamer_Omlett

Grand Chronicle (Recruitment Thread) Mapper Needed

Hello guys, Been hard at work here ;p. Got a Dungeon Map started tentatively "Forest of Sheltering Burroughs". Posted it to my Imgur for you guys to check out. Only made the Parallax map of Forest Area A so far - only uploaded the merged rather then the dual maps (Figure get your feedback if...
  5. Gamer_Omlett

Animated Map

I think you might have the right idea. I recall the old shining force 2 game having the end boss have the hands/arms as separate moving sprites. This sounds workable - regardless seeing this in action sounds really cool. Here's another user hoping you post pictures of the set piece Dux. Cheers
  6. Gamer_Omlett

Grand Chronicle (Recruitment Thread) Mapper Needed

Greetings Magnaangemon01, I recently got my hands on RPGmaker VX Ace, and would interested in joining your team in a Mapper Position. I'm relatively new to the RMVX Ace - got the program with the recent humble bundle. Now as to my experience making maps, been a DM for years. Below are some Maps...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undacova44