Recent content by GamesOfShadows

1. GamesOfShadows

RPGmaker MZ | Performance Test & Check

I'll start right away: (#<Phase>: <Events until it's unplayable> | <Detected, long & large FPS drops / Laggs>) Windows 10, 64bit Prozessor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor, 3700 MHz Nvidia GTX 1060, 6GB 32GB RAM On the large map (256 x 256), my PC was a little bit weak during the...
  2. GamesOfShadows

RPGmaker MZ | Performance Test & Check

Help us to find out when and where the limits have been reached! The new RPGmaker MZ should have better performance ... then let's find out how good the performance really is. This test & check could be interesting for some and would be important for me personally. I want to know the limits...
  3. GamesOfShadows

Voice recognition?

Any Updates to this? Would be interesting, unfortunately I'm not a coder. Is it even possible (with RPGmaker MV / MZ)?
  4. GamesOfShadows

RMMZ [MZ / SOLVED] Set current FPS in a variable

Hello, I'm looking for a script-call to get the current FPS into a variable. I found this for the MV: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/how-do-you-get-the-current-frame-rate.106533/ But this doesn't work for MZ (I think they changed something in the code). Anyone have an idea...
  5. GamesOfShadows

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Is it possible to disable / delete some functions / code? I use a different Event-Spawn-Plugin. There are problems as soon as I use VisuMZ_1_EventsMoveCore, but the plug-in contains some useful features. EventsMoveCore has the Event-Spawn feature too, I think this causes the problem. PS: Sorry...
  6. GamesOfShadows

RMMZ Ignis Pixel Movement v0.7 (MZ)

I don't have MZ but I want to buy it soon. Just thinking what I do / to try out first with MZ. So I watched your video and it looks great! But I would have two short question / request: Is it possible to activate an Event if it's touching a player? So the player is standing still and an Event...
  7. GamesOfShadows

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

If this gets updated for MZ, it would be awesome. Unfortunately it doesn't work anymore for the newest Android-Studio-Version. I used it often for some games and it was really easy to build an APK. Really hope someone will update this.
  8. GamesOfShadows

MZ Preview #7: MZ Sample Games, Upcoming MZ First Look Stream!

I'm already looking forward to the MZ (personally, I'm wowed). But how does it look with the Android export (I saw the stream, so I know it should be working via the web export) but will it get easier or will it stay the same?
  9. GamesOfShadows

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

@Alphaistimz What Android-Studio-Version do you use? In the newest Version it doesn't work anymore. :/ I don't know wich Version I had before I upgraded my PC... I could wait until MZ released and hope that it will be easier but I don't think this will change.
  10. GamesOfShadows

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I picked it randomly. If someone has an old / bad PC, they would have laggs at 50-75 Events, I have laggs at ~200. So it should be tested on the same PC. Every Event did something "at the same time", many conditions and so on.
  11. GamesOfShadows

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

I'm wondering how powerful MZ will be compared to MV. So like (for example) a MV-Game would lagg at ~70 Events that will do something at the same time, a MZ-Game would lagg at ~90 Events. This would be interesting for me. ^^ And is the Android-Export better / would it be better compatible...
  12. GamesOfShadows

detect collision from event on event.

Code Edit #2 (if someone else could need this): Self-Switch "A" is now only triggered if the other event is named "Change me to Event name". So you can limit the whole thing nicely. Thanks again to Shaz. ^^ var otherEventsOnThisTile = $gameMap.eventsXy(this.character(0).x...
  13. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Super Cool【Demo】|#| 2D-Shooter (with Template-Version)

Demo-Update 1.3 is out now! ✔ Done. It is very difficult to stop them, when you stop. I can not fix that (only maybe with a huge workaround - or I'm just to stupid XD). Now the Player will have a save Tutorial-Level to test things out. ✔ Improved. ✔ Done. Well at the end I didn't change it...
  14. GamesOfShadows

RMMV Super Cool【Demo】|#| 2D-Shooter (with Template-Version)

@EuphemiaArtoria Thank you so much! :) I will try my best to improve the game. ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KAVKA