Recent content by ganges

1. ganges

Gimmer_CommentsAreNotFunny: Easier playtesting of long events

I have made a tutorial video in Japanese. Thank you for the useful plug-ins.
  2. ganges

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Hello! This is probably a QMovement question. Does anyone know the code to get a boolean value if the player is in contact with a specific event interaction? I want to put together an event that will be automatically triggered when the player comes into contact with an interaction that a map...
  3. ganges

Picture/Image masking plugin, simple graphic effect.

Thanks for the very cool plugin! I wanted to spread this plugin to Japan, so I made a tutorial video in Japanese.
  4. ganges

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

That pond is an event set up by QSprite.
  5. ganges

Gimmer_CommentsAreNotFunny: Easier playtesting of long events

I have been waiting for this plugin for many years. Superlative thanks!
  6. ganges

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

It's fun to dynamically change the parameters of the filter!
  7. ganges

Thanks for the comment! The character is animated in 12 frames. I'm very glad you like it!

Thanks for the comment! The character is animated in 12 frames. I'm very glad you like it!
  8. ganges

Your comment gave me courage and energy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Your comment gave me courage and energy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  9. ganges

OcRam - Parallels_EX plugin (for MV)

Very useful plugin!!! I can't thank you enough!
  10. ganges

Qmovement x water reflection. [MEDIA]

Qmovement x water reflection.
  11. ganges

Hello, alice_gristle! It's been a while. I've been working on QSprite lately!

Hello, alice_gristle! It's been a while. I've been working on QSprite lately!
  12. ganges

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much!
  13. ganges

The player can now walk around the mirror. [MEDIA]

The player can now walk around the mirror.
  14. ganges

Qmovement explains how to limit the walking animation from 8 directions to 4 directions.[MEDIA]

Qmovement explains how to limit the walking animation from 8 directions to 4 directions.
  15. ganges

MOG_SceneEquip custom!! [MEDIA]

MOG_SceneEquip custom!!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:
When I was in the hospital I did actually have a nurse that was funny, did all these extra nice things for me and said she liked me. So you know what that means. That will be the last time I'll hear from her.
Anyone here ever confronted a never-ending loading screen? Took me 3 hours to realize the problem was the font format :yswt:
Ah, the problems a noob runs into...
WOOHOO!! FIXED A MAJOR SHOP PROBLEM I HAD FOR MONTHS, WHAT A WAY TO END MY STAY-CATION!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
besher