Recent content by Ganucci

1. Making a Skill only usable once per actor (RMMV)

Sorry for the late response, but this worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the great breakdown and explanation as well, it helped me to figure out exactly how and why it worked. I already use your Game Over Events plugin, so you helping me with this felt like a celebrity helping me out lol...
  2. Making a Skill only usable once per actor (RMMV)

Unfortunately this won’t work because I’m using SRD’s Copy Actors so that there can be multiple instances of the same type of actor in a Party. Kind of like how in Pokémon you can have two of the same Pokémon. This seems like it would definitely work but now I have to decide if it’s really...
  3. Making a Skill only usable once per actor (RMMV)

Hello! I have a Skill called "Scavenge" that allows all Actors with this Skill to search for a random item once per day (using Orange's Time System Events). The problem is that if I have Actor1 use this Skill then I'm not sure how to make it so that Actor2 can also use that Skill without having...
  4. Make item that changes actor appearance?

Hi there! I am using SRD's CopyActor plugin fyi as in my game you can catch multiple of one actor. I have an item called an Evil Paintbrush and what it's supposed to do is change an actor's appearance so they look evil. I understand I can use a common event to achieve this however, I'm not...
  5. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

Okay I ran into a problem. The level up script doesn't seem to be working for me. Every time I try to use it I get a "Cannot read property 'exp' of undefined". In the event I ran to test it, it's a simple Action Button Triggered event. I have one Actor in the party. I click the event and the...
  6. JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Is there a script call to have an actor and/or event step forward a certain number of spaces based on a variable? For example: Variable 1 = A random number between 1 and 100 I'd like Actor 1 to step to the right \v[1] amount of times. Is there a script call for this? I know with Galv's Move...
  7. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

Thanks for adding those! It looks like there are no more errors happening anywhere, so everything look great right now. I can't think of anything else that needs to be added or changed, so unless you had any ideas I think I'm all set...for now ;) It's working really well though and it's a huge...
  8. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

1. Great! 2. Yes, if that could be done that would be helpful. So this function would increase both the stat's level and increase the stat by the notetag value. 3. I meant to include those, my bad. The second screen shot is what appears when I click on "SceneManager.catchException @...
  9. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

Okay so I haven't done a ton with it yet, but there are three things. 1. Would it be at all possible to have the starting level be level 0? That way the first EXP point a creature/actor gets will level them up. 2. Maybe I missed it and if I did then I'm sorry, but is there a script call for a...
  10. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

This is incredible. I'll get to testing right away and let you know how things work or if I have any questions. I'm so excited about this. Thanks so much for all your help so far because this literally could not have happened without your help.
  11. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

All of this sounds great. In reference to your edits: 1. How I imagined it is that winning a competition gives your creature 1 EXP in the respective stat used for that competition. Example: Racing will give 1 EXP to Speed stat. Every time a creatures levels up their EXP goes back down to zero...
  12. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

Wow dude, this is amazing. I'll give you all the info you need! When you say, "can you easily track which actor id competes" does that mean you as in me specifically or you as in the general you? If you meant me specifically, then sort of. Whatever actor is first in the party is the one that...
  13. [MV] Level up each parameter individually with no overall actor level

*bump* It's been over ten days of me attempting to learn how to do this and I'm struggling hard. Can anyone help with this?
  14. Can I use a script call within Yanfly's Move Route Core?

Amazing, works like a charm. Thank you so much!
  15. Can I use a script call within Yanfly's Move Route Core?

I know with this plugin you can do a script call in Set Move Route and put "Right: x" with x being the amount of tiles the Player moves. I would like to replace x with let's say gameVariables.value(16). I tried putting "Right: gameVariables.value(16)" to get the Player to move whatever value...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh