Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Damn Acid reflux... It's cutting my productivity time... Can't sleep.
    GaPeLo
    Tnx mates. I have tried every medication in the book. I think I'll be eating more healthy and probably I will start to listen to all those grandma solutions from now on.
    tpasmall
    tpasmall
    A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar a day will actually help too, it may be tough for the first couple days, but once you get used to it, it's not so bad.
    GaPeLo
    I'll make sure I'll do that mate!! tnx for the remedy.
    Some cool piece of music from one of my favorite Mexican soap opera.

GaPeLo
    It makes me write some sad stories...
    Wow, my puzzle game is 40% done. Original music, original anime characters, amazing story... gameplay.... uh.... cool I think...!! hehe
    Shablo5
    Amazing story huh? Let's not get too ahead of ourselves.
    GaPeLo
    Oh, you'll see. Some cliché parts but what isn't this days???
    Shablo5
    Innovation isn't.
    Wow, this video is so cute...

GaPeLo
    If you look the commercials to the left you are up for a treat!!
    GaPeLo
    To the right i mean...
    GaPeLo
    okey I read again the comments and i think the only girl is the one in red... weird stuff but still cute, lol!!
    Not only i cannot install my favorite programs, but also, it gets stuck with a wav file on WMP... Windows 8 you suck...
    GaPeLo
    after a PC reset, you play it but with echo.. Jeez... windows 7 you coming back
    Seeaka
    Seeaka
    Yeah, Windows 8 breaks the majority of old programs, and I find the new "easy to use" iterface insulting.
    anyone using Ace on windows 8? this net 2.0 thing never downloads... o_O!
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    I feel sorry for you. Windows 8 is terrible.
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Lucky you! Windows 8 is awesome.
    GaPeLo
    I finally install Ace. For some reason its very very laggy. I did a clean install on everything. Now the game I am making runs like freacky damn slow... I have all my drviers upto date and everything... and its slowwwwwww!!
    Wow, puzzle games can be puzzling to make... But my project is woking alright!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ransen