Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Has any played the Mario Tennis games? I didn't know they actually had rpg elements in them!
    Earthtian
    Earthtian
    I only played a little of mario tennis 64 :p
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What kind of RPG elements? Anything truly worthwhile... Or just the standard fare of "equip abilities"?
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    @ Tai_MT- Its just stuff like, training to make your strike more powerful, running speed....other stuff. There are actually different rackets and shoes you can equip though too....its pretty fun, at least for one playthrough.
    Next RPG Maker? Official 3d version please.
    PK8
    PK8
    It's been discussed to death before. It's not ever going to happen in the near future.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Guys, you want to make a rpg in 3d? Prepare the big bucks and the big team.

Or be ready to make a stuff looking still retro as hell and use Doom engine with Doom builder and Slade 3. A small team of graphists + a coder and map designer would do the trick. Still would be hard as hell of course.
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    The advantage being it's false 3d so you can make sprites instead of 3d ragdolls which take months to realise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djag1