Last Activity:
Jun 2, 2016

Following 2

Followers 2

Share This Page

GarageBand

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Has any played the Mario Tennis games? I didn't know they actually had rpg elements in them! Aug 23, 2014

GarageBand was last seen:
Jun 2, 2016
    1. GarageBand
      GarageBand
      Has any played the Mario Tennis games? I didn't know they actually had rpg elements in them!
      1. Earthtian
        Earthtian
        I only played a little of mario tennis 64 :p
        Aug 23, 2014
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        What kind of RPG elements? Anything truly worthwhile... Or just the standard fare of "equip abilities"?
        Aug 23, 2014
      3. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        @ Tai_MT- Its just stuff like, training to make your strike more powerful, running speed....other stuff. There are actually different rackets and shoes you can equip though too....its pretty fun, at least for one playthrough.
        Aug 23, 2014
    2. GarageBand
      GarageBand
      Next RPG Maker? Official 3d version please.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PK8
        PK8
        It's been discussed to death before. It's not ever going to happen in the near future.
        Aug 5, 2014
      3. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        Guys, you want to make a rpg in 3d? Prepare the big bucks and the big team.

Or be ready to make a stuff looking still retro as hell and use Doom engine with Doom builder and Slade 3. A small team of graphists + a coder and map designer would do the trick. Still would be hard as hell of course.
        Aug 5, 2014
      4. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        The advantage being it's false 3d so you can make sprites instead of 3d ragdolls which take months to realise.
        Aug 5, 2014
  • About

First Language:
    English