Recent content by GargoyleMongrel

1. GargoyleMongrel

Gosh, I changed the size of my map and it ate all my events that were at the borders of it and I...

Gosh, I changed the size of my map and it ate all my events that were at the borders of it and I saved onto the project before I noticed this. Woe me OTL
  2. GargoyleMongrel

[RMVXAce] How to add 2 or more background parallaxes

All good then. Thanks a lot for the input everyone, and for the nice script. I can now advance on this tiny game for my kids ;) Flagging topic as solved.
  3. GargoyleMongrel

Gosh I love Metroid. A medal for both comments xD

Gosh I love Metroid. A medal for both comments xD
  4. GargoyleMongrel

Ceres is beautiful...

Ceres is beautiful...
  5. GargoyleMongrel

Excuse me, it's been an hectic weekend for me. Just tell me this is not an issue of the Steam version *covers eyes* Well, you could have asked first. I'll tell you all the scripts I have in my project. I don't want to look rude and disinformative: -Font Changer with a Fix BR to prevent weird...
  6. GargoyleMongrel

I might sound like a broken record but, it still pops the same error on that dreaded line 100. I added the [FIXED] prefix to the pictures and imported accordingly. As for the game test which only has this script enabled, it loads the New Game but like if it wasn't working at all, same as my...
  7. GargoyleMongrel

I feel like a Spathi attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around...

I feel like a Spathi attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.
  8. GargoyleMongrel

Is there any reason why RPG Maker stops working for 1 minute or 3 whenever I click that cogwheel icon next to the play/run icon? Sometimes I accidentally hit it instead of the scripts icon and it is a tad annoying to see the program freeze for such long period of time before returning back to...
  9. GargoyleMongrel

Err... I must be terrible following instructions because I still get the same error when I run the game: I tried all these name variations with my pictures: Sistema Solar N2 ID #2 Sistema Solar N2 ID 2 ID #2 ID 2 #2 2 But that command at line 100 is still grouchy about it. I'm like to...
  10. GargoyleMongrel

If scripts could bleed...

If scripts could bleed...
  11. GargoyleMongrel

I think I'm injuring a stranger's script with my noobish attempts at coding...

I think I'm injuring a stranger's script with my noobish attempts at coding...
  12. GargoyleMongrel

Alright, sorry if I must squint a bit to spot the details. If I understood well, you mean the names must be like this or with underscores? I added them to pictures: And assigned the ids: class Spriteset_Map #================================================================= # ++ Setup...
  13. GargoyleMongrel

Fiddling with a cute script to make images to display underneath the characters without using...

Fiddling with a cute script to make images to display underneath the characters without using parallaxes, but I should go to bed now... zzz...
  14. GargoyleMongrel

[/SPOILER] Thanks. That looks like a script that will solve my problem, even adding multiple images that I want under my characters. However I don't understand a couple of things: I read that I need to put my images in "Spriteset_map". What folder matches this? (Parallaxes, Titles, Tilesets...
  15. GargoyleMongrel

I have been lurking this forum for a while and as long as I find a solution I don't usually post (mostly because it would be deemed as necropost), but since two days ago I have been stuck with a problem and I couldn't manage to find the solution anywhere (or to match my question with a close...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back-AlleySnowman