Recent content by garret95

1. garret95

RMMV Skill that deals more damage with every dead member

Thanks caethyril, I'll copy the formula and give it a try! I'll tell you the results later. Edit: It works like a charm! I've tweaked it a bit though to make it more cohesive with how my game operates (It needs to deal damage even if no one is dead). (a.mat * 4) + ((a.mat * 2) *...
  2. garret95

RMMV Skill that deals more damage with every dead member

Hi, I've had this idea for a skill in which the user deals more damage with each ally that currently has the death state. I guess I could somehow go one by one in the damage formula, but there's probably a better way to do it in the skill notebox. I have quite a few Yanfly plugins so feel free...
  3. garret95

RMMV Make each skill only usable once per battle

I think you're looking for one of Yanfly's plugins, YEP_X_LimitedSkillUses. I've been using it for a while and is pretty good, you can limit all skills at default or each one individually.
  4. garret95

RMMV Error with $gameParty.members in battle

Thank you for your replies, I'll look into into it later when I arrive home. As Drakkonis said, I'm.... aware enough of sripting with java. Nothing less, nothing more, so I kind of headbutt my way while understanding how things work. Only problem I see (and correct me if I'm wrong) is...
  5. garret95

I see, I was beginning to suspect as much. Is there any way at all of temporarily removing all actors that are not fighting in a battle?
  6. garret95

Hi, I'm in the middle of making a summoning skill (kind of) and I needed to remove all actors but the first four, then add them back. I've made this test event that works just fine (there's a second page where I add them back in the same order and, again, works like I charm. I can show it if...
  7. garret95

RMMV Add exclamation mark to actor's action in battle

It worked! Oh my god it finally worked... Thank you both for your assistance, problem solved!
  8. garret95

Do you mean like this? If so it says "[Actor] ¡usa %1!"
  9. garret95

Hi there, I'm a Spanish user and I'm currently having a problem with actor's action text in battle. I need to put an exclamation mark right before the actor's name because we use two instead of just one at the end. Is there any line of code I can modify to make this work?
  10. garret95

State with variable and magic evasion

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to make a state that gives an actor temporary magic evasion (as long as it has the state I mean), but it gives you more MEV depending on how much there is in a specific value. Is there any way of doing this? Thanks in advance, first time posting.
  11. garret95

Kyrie Eleison skill crashes the battle

Indeed, sorry for not being specific enough. I also checked the list of the website and everything is where it should be. EDIT: Well, it seems that I didn't have the latest versions of those two plugins. Now it works perfectly. Thanks for the suggestions.
  12. garret95

Yes, I can assure you they're all in the correct order. I always follow the order given by Yanfly on the videos.
  13. garret95

Thanks for the reply. Fixed and upgraded. Hope this is enough.
  14. garret95

EDIT: Fixed. After getting the new versions of those two plugins now everything works perfectly. Hi, I've been using a few tips & tricks from good ol' Yanfly, but for some reason this one doesn't work properly. This one is called Kyrie Eleison, and is basically a state that once applied to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Could not for the life of me figure out how to implement the dual/triple techs in Touch the Stars in a player-friendly way. Was describing all the problems to my wife and just rubber-ducked a solution that should work brilliantly.
I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broglione