Recent content by Gauze

1. Gauze

What should i do in this formula?

Its done guys thanks, like always you are the best of best. Dot CreeperI used the 2 sugection you gave works like a charm. - Andar my love, it's the 3rd or 4th time I post in the wrong thread how should I know in what thread to put on?
  2. Gauze

What should i do in this formula?

Hi Guys i need help to make this 2 formulas work 1º I need the cannibalism Skill to attack the opponent but also give the user 20% HP and debuff Magical defence. 2º I want to Unlock the Skill of Firebreath but only when you drink the Dorankumonki in combat, and after the combat the...
  3. Gauze

Autocorrect on RMV

Ok i see, i dont have knowledge of what would need to be done to put an autocorrect in a Dialogue box or how big is the RPG Maker team so I dont have much to go on. :stache:
  4. Gauze

Autocorrect on RMV

Still, an update for that would be major and I think it not to be ignored. :stache:
  5. Gauze

Autocorrect on RMV

I'm Writing my Game in English and i have a bunch of Spelling errors i have to use Online Text Correction to make dialogues and that's thrice the job I should have. I think there should be an update or a plug-in that use auto-corrert directly to the dialogue text. Like in word were puts a...
  6. Gauze

How do i Make specific Battle theme songs for my enemies.

Again my Deutsch Friend you Helped me. Thanks i have done it! (Problem solved, this Post was Closed - Igor Gonçalves AKA: Gauze) Bang!!!
  7. Gauze

Change Game Window Board

Oh okay well thanks its solved then, du bist der Beste. :D Shaz my love do your thing of closing forums, burn the evidences that this question was ever asked :P
  8. Gauze

Opinions on including culture into the world

Go research some documentaries that can be a great source. :D
  9. Gauze

I think your perspective of japan would be cool dont try to make super culturally accurate i think noctiluca is just being touchy. Do you think and your perspective of what your see, people will not play your games to know more about japan they go to have fun either you have a an accurate...
  10. Gauze

Change Game Window Board

The thingy with the Black Stripes. B)
  11. Gauze

Konichiwa! Japan is one of the biggest Countries in Human Traffic and Mafia political integration (Yakuza), They sell dirty panties on the streets in vending machines and Yoshihiro is the best Director ever, he made the best movies you can watch, they still make the act of killing themself a...
  12. Gauze

Charecter Selection Help

I very grateful this online community is very cool and different from what i'm used to you are top people, really.
  13. Gauze

Need Portrait

Oh Shaz my love your are so helpefull thanks.
  14. Gauze

How do i Make specific Battle theme songs for my enemies.

This is not working:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy