Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I WOULD want to get MV but the only thing I'm wondering is if you can import maps from VX ACE.
    Ossra
    Ossra
    I would assume that pretty much nothing is importable to MV from previous makers (except for graphics, audio and suchlike).
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Like previous Makers, MV probably won't be able to import from other Makers, maps, events, items etc.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The forum would be a good place to ask, but you're not likely to get an official answer because everyone who knows is restricted by NDA. But the replies above are what you should expect.
    Might lose internet soon. I'll let you guys know if I don't but just expect not to hear from me for a few months.
    Anyone else call Luigi from the Super Mario Bros. series 'Squeegee' when they were little? No? Okay.
    RPG Maker VX Ace is 75% off on steam! I have it not on steam but I think I'll buy it again! :3
    What would you rather have- Very fitting music but kinda unmemorable, or awesome, memorable music but it's extremely unfitting, like ice music at a desert?
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It's gonna be more memorable if it fits anyway. There's a lot of leeway for it too so you can still get the best of both worlds, as long as you take your time with it.
    Mihel
    Mihel
    Ice music in a desert sounds badass.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    If I ONLY had ONE choice, I'd take the fitting music...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dunno but maybe I'll make an art raffle soon. Anyone interested in it?
Give me some feedbacks please. x) Link: ♫ Let Us Play ♫ (Take note it's the first music I made, that even I find the music kinda off).
Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atukiasakura