Share This Page

gendfleur

Even Satanists have standards., 22, from Phoenix, Arizona

Veteran
gendfleur was last seen:
Apr 4, 2017
    1. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      in other news, totally love seeing people make fun of triggers on this very site ! it super doesn't make me want to hide my trauma that i've been working on for six years all over again, because it's ""silly"" and ""entitled"" ! :) /s
      1. Nuxill
        Nuxill
        I'm sorry that people here are awful and Don't Get It. They don't care that there's no controlling what becomes a trigger for someone in the first place.  :headshake:
        May 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    2. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      ugh sorry to everyone who i told i would download their games this weekend : ( i had a rly bad weekend and my long-term memory was shot the entire time. i'll make a note for myself for next weekend.
      1. Chester
        Chester
        Its Ohkae we forgive you meow :3
        May 9, 2016
    3. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      had the Worst Night Ever a couple days ago, so i decided to do some mindless organizing for my computer. my battlers folder is nice and clean now : D
    4. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      i'm thiiiiiiiiiis close to being done with the intro for the game...... once i've finished at least a half hour playable chunk maybe i'll start posting about it !
      1. 1 person likes this.
    5. gendfleur
      gendfleur
      game character hub CONTINUES to make me want to punch myself in the face, its lucky its such a good compilation of resources or i wouldve given up on it a LONG time ago
      1. kenibatz
        kenibatz
        problem with GCH? i use it too, sometimes. :)
        Feb 24, 2016
      2. gendfleur
        gendfleur
        its just a really, really bad editing software, haha, i love how it has everything as a database but its ridiculously irritating to use
        Feb 25, 2016
      3. kenibatz
        kenibatz
        it is a little different, but i've kinda gotten used to it. :guffaw: let me know if you need any help. :)
        Feb 25, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 24, 1997 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    Hi! I'm Rose, and I've been known to surf RMVXAce resource pages when I can't sleep.

I'm working on a game that I've started calling a "zombie game, light on the zombie." It's more about player relationships than actual zombie-killing. I'll keep you updated as the game comes out!