Recent content by gendfleur

1. gendfleur

Help finding a maker (Lune, RPG-studio.org, german site)

ahhhh alright, thank you so much you guys!
  2. gendfleur

Help finding a maker (Lune, RPG-studio.org, german site)

hello! last october i saved some content by Lune on rpg-studio.org, and i can no longer find that user. can someone who can read german (or knows how to navigate the site) help me out? every time i find a link someone says links to lune's profile, it says it no longer exists, but i don't know if...
  3. gendfleur

Notifications System 1.3 + Add-on

@bluebooth worked like a charm!!!!! thank you so much :D
  4. gendfleur

Free music request for your projects!

i just got the track over email, and i'm in love with it!!! it's a very beautiful track, and exactly what i had in mind :D i'll 100% be recommending you to other people for music!!!
  5. gendfleur

Shape Shifting Skill

i've got a starting point for you, i've fiddled with it and there's a few bugs i'll detail at the end, but i believe in you, you can work those out (it's your project, not mine :P ) choose your actor (for this, i'm using harold) add 2 skills, one for changing into the werewolf and one for...
  6. gendfleur

Homemade Side View Battler

yeah, and the post is weirdly vague, and your website is set up oddly, and this is your first post, posted when you joined. i'm not going to download something that shady.
  7. gendfleur

Closed

these are super great! couple questions: - are we allowed to use other preexisting sprite parts with these sprites? not the premade ones, but for example could i use looseleaf parts with the sprite bases? - do 18+ games have a definite meaning in your mind? like, are you talking just about...
  8. gendfleur

Kaia and the Kingdom of the Green Valley (UPD. 12/17/16, Progress Check)

this looks interesting! i'm downloading it, i'll get back to you when i've had a chance to play :)
  9. gendfleur

As the Seasons Change

this looks super cute !!! even though you're using RTP (so it does look a little bland) i see a lot of potential here. i know you said you were looking for graphical help; i'm not able to help with mapping or anything, but i've been collecting resources for MONTHS, so i have a huge resource...
  10. gendfleur

RMMV Above & Below - Demo v1.3 Active!

hey, this is nice! i'll be keeping an eye on it so i can playtest the demo :)
  11. gendfleur

Christian Trivia Adventure Game

This looks interesting ! keep us updated, i'm not a christian anymore but i'm a pastor's kid, so i'd be interested in betatesting for you :)
  12. gendfleur

Notifications System 1.3 + Add-on

hey! i love this plugin, and i ESPECIALLY love the closed captions plugin, but it's not working for me for some reason :/ every time i play a bgm/bgs/se there's no popup. the notifications plugin is working just fine, and i'm not getting an error message, it's just not working. i have an...
  13. gendfleur

@Eyehavey0u wrt taking money pay-as-you-want, I would suggest setting up a PayPal account! (outside link to the official PayPal website) people can send you money and from there you can transfer it to your bank account or use it to buy things from places that take PayPal (like rpgmakerweb ;P) if...
  14. gendfleur

1. Name of your game: I don't know yet! I'm working on it :ppp 2. Engine (2k3,VX, MV, etc): MV 3. Contact method: a message here would be great! 4. Tell me a bit about the scene and what the song will be used for and also if possible include the length of the music: I'm looking for a...
  15. gendfleur

hey! i'm super interested in getting a track requested from you, your tracks are great! would you rather me put a request in now and add it to the "queue" or wait until your queue is a little shorter?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.
The more I think about it, the weirdest part of going to work post-virus will probably be getting used to seeing my coworkers' mouths again. :LZYshock:
I think one of my weirdest realizations is that my speed of game development would probably be about the same if I *didn't* work a full-time manual labor job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beachsidey0