Recent content by Genii Benedict

1. Genii Benedict

You too Chrome? I donated $50! Seems legit. ;)

You too Chrome? I donated $50! Seems legit. ;)
  2. Genii Benedict

Yup. I got that as well. Looks like he's been banned for it though.

Yup. I got that as well. Looks like he's been banned for it though.
  3. Genii Benedict

The Rant/Rave Thread

Oh yay. Where do I start? I guess this is as good a time as any to say "hey" again to everybody, since I've been away for a few (many?) months now. What's happened lately? Well, let's see. I've held the same position for the past 15 years in - what I would consider - a very successful career...
  4. Genii Benedict

Simple Fog Event Tutorial for RPG Maker VXAce

I'm getting a permission error trying to view the pics. Anyone else?
  5. Genii Benedict

Mysterious August Contest!

I agree, and (in my personal opinion) I can't see people complaining if you use their image and "put the work in" to make it your own. For example, I'm sure there are millions of images of The Mona Lisa online, so even if it was a pixelated, low-resolution image placed into your own frame...
  6. Genii Benedict

Mysterious August Contest!

Here's a question for all you "Legal Eagles" out there... Let's say someone uses an existing image that is NOT In the public domain, and modifies it significantly so that it does not look anything like it's original counterpart. Now, I know there is some legal precedent that permits this...
  7. Genii Benedict

The Resource WIP Thread

I'll do one better. (Sort of.) Here is a page from the Enterbrain tileset that inspired my creation: I just took the tubes there, chopped the top off them, replicated some of the glass, and reused the bottom as a top with some creative editing. I'm sure you can do the same. (After all...
  8. Genii Benedict

The Resource WIP Thread

Your tubes are for cloning. Mine are for cryogenic freezing. Nice work, doing a sci-fi game. I'd love it if more people worked on stuff like that. Your ideas look great! (Now, I wish I had thought of those displays!!! Would you mind if I designed my own take on them for my game?)
  9. Genii Benedict

It is raining out, so... ELEMENTARY!

It is raining out, so... ELEMENTARY!
  10. Genii Benedict

The Rant/Rave Thread

Bah. Next, you're going to tell me Chuck Norris Facts are all made up. ;) GB
  11. Genii Benedict

The Rant/Rave Thread

We had one of those in our backyard a couple of weeks ago. Crunched like a walnut. :D GB
  12. Genii Benedict

The Rant/Rave Thread

Ugh. I remember that there was a rumour that you supposedly eat a bunch of spiders every night, while you sleep. GB
  13. Genii Benedict

Mouse System

Contact Jet directly via PM. I'm hoping to explore using this script for a future commercial venture, and that's the way I'll be going. (Unless, of course, Jet pops back in and says how to approach him in a different way.) GB
  14. Genii Benedict

About expression and staff criticism

Don't you make me criticize you, Touch!! /humourinjection GB
  15. Genii Benedict

About expression and staff criticism

I'm going to have to ask for a bit of clarification on this one. Are you talking about Kilim's comment, which stated that if someone is bullied to the point of wanting to commit suicide, they should do it? Even if not - here's my take on why it should be censored. Let's say tomorrow, a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom