Germelshausen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After considerable thought, I've decided to drop the medic game. I just don't feel comfortable enough to do the subject matter any justice. I plan to do something about the women who disguised themselves as men to join the war, much more creative freedom. Also much more drama can be written around them; enduring trench warfare, working around their "male" lifestyle, anxiety of discovery, and so on.
    Germelshausen
    Germelshausen
    As an example: check out the story of Dorothy Lawrence, an English freelance writer. With the help of several sympathetic soldiers, she was able to disguise herself and go to the frontlines. She was discovered and was accused of being an enemy agent all while she tried protecting the men who helped her. Fascinating story.
    New-canvas.png

Been busy helping some family members with a flea market all weekend. Not progress has been made but I've got raging sun burns so I've got that going at least. Just finished a doctor's coat (modification of the other greatcoats), a gauze face mask, a M.1915 Gummimaske (right), and a M.1917 Lederschutzemaske (left).
    Just finished some more character assets for my game. All made to fit the "Looseleaf"-style. Because I'm a moron, the words "Footwear" and "Equipment" got mixed-up.

New-canvas.png

Putting it all together...
    ww1-sprites.png

Still got a long ways to go! :kaodes:
    Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
    :kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Yep, 5 in progress. Even my ones with lots of work done feel like they haven't reached their full potential yet, so here's to revamping.
    :rtea:
    Germelshausen
    Germelshausen
    Cheers to the eternal self-suffering! :kaocry: Best wishes on your revamping endeavors CS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

cant figure out how to change my pfp
ig im stuck as the question mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eugenevisions