Germelshausen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New-canvas.png

Been busy helping some family members with a flea market all weekend. Not progress has been made but I've got raging sun burns so I've got that going at least. Just finished a doctor's coat (modification of the other greatcoats), a gauze face mask, a M.1915 Gummimaske (right), and a M.1917 Lederschutzemaske (left).
    Just finished some more character assets for my game. All made to fit the "Looseleaf"-style. Because I'm a moron, the words "Footwear" and "Equipment" got mixed-up.

New-canvas.png

Putting it all together...
    ww1-sprites.png

Still got a long ways to go! :kaodes:
    Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
    :kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
    cthulhusquid
    cthulhusquid
    Yep, 5 in progress. Even my ones with lots of work done feel like they haven't reached their full potential yet, so here's to revamping.
    :rtea:
    Germelshausen
    Germelshausen
    Cheers to the eternal self-suffering! :kaocry: Best wishes on your revamping endeavors CS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aki42